Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetSuite (SoCal Phenom 100 Operator) Updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Jetsuite's website indicates pilot hiring for the Phenom 100 will begin in February (this month):

http://www.jetsuite.com/PilotOpenings.html

and

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...6487687&nseq=0

So, any word about potential hiring or potential Phenom 100 deliveries? Potential pilot domiciles were supposed to be LA, LAS and PHX area. I realize the terrible economy might cause some delays, etc. I have had no responses to my own inquiries.

Anyone have any updates or details? Will they start hiring soon?

Sent 'em another resume today; got a reply an hour later. They still have not started hiring. I suspect the whole thing is probably on hold given the current business climate.

Sent 'em another resume today; got a reply an hour later. They still have not started hiring. I suspect the whole thing is probably on hold given the current business climate.

Do we know whether they are scheduled to get any Phenoms soon? They should probably update their website to reflect later deliveries (if any).

A friend told me that he saw a Phenom 100 practicing touch and goes near Phoenix at Williams Gateway (Mesa) Airport today. I understand Embraer has a maintenance base set up there.

They have not taken delivery of the first a/c yet. The D.O.O. has been typed, my buddy who is the Director of flight standards is in Brasil right now is getting typed, and I'm next in line, and I don't expect it till mid April. Since Jan 1, they have been pretty dead on with there projected dead lines, before then it was a little shady. I'll keep all posted.

They have not taken delivery of the first a/c yet. The D.O.O. has been typed, my buddy who is the Director of flight standards is in Brasil right now is getting typed, and I'm next in line, and I don't expect it till mid April. Since Jan 1, they have been pretty dead on with there projected dead lines, before then it was a little shady. I'll keep all posted.

Thanks Shamus. I'm interested in this gig and I would be interested to know when domiciles could spread beyond the expensive LA-area onward to LAS and PHX. I realize starting a company like this during the "Great Recession" sounds nutty but I am willing to see what happens. Any details related to starting salaries (Capt and FO) and likely schedules would be appreciated.

Also, is it true that the primary operational base would be Hawthorne near LAX? Or would it be LGB?

Latest resources

Back