Jetsuite Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Heard from a friend that Jetsuite was interviewing people again in the last week. How many slots are they hiring for? Were they hiring for Captain slots? How many people interviewed? Seems like they hired primarily corporate/charter pilots last time - are they starting to look at airline pilots as well? Would be fun to fly that thing in sunny SoCal.

Thanks for any update...

last I heard they were hiring. I'm seeing those planes everywhere. Even saw 1 in Cabo last week. I'd be surprise if this thing survives though...

They are intervewing, not sure how many slots. Starting FO pay is around 45K, no medical bennies. Based LGB, most of management is former JetBlue I think. Had several friends interview this weekend.

No medical bennies? WTFO, thats why most people need a job... Or one of the top reasons besides some kind of income.

No medical bennies? WTFO, thats why most people need a job... Or one of the top reasons besides some kind of income.
I hear ya. They will have to make it a better deal if they want to keep people around ( assuming they are still in business) after the airlines start recalling. Everyone I know that is there and that is interviewing is furloughed.

I hear ya. They will have to make it a better deal if they want to keep people around ( assuming they are still in business) after the airlines start recalling. Everyone I know that is there and that is interviewing is furloughed.

It's still amazing to me that pilots will whore themselves out to the lowest bidder. Not providing medical benefits to new hires is beyond low. If Jet Suite's vaunted business plan relys on tactics like this, then they don't deserve to be in the business.

I know, I know, everyone needs a job. Try Home Depot or Wal-mart then. Even they provide bennies.

I think they hired 16-20 pilots. 5 start at the end of the month. And JetSuite Air has medical benefits.

. And JetSuite Air has medical benefits.[/QUOTE]
All I know is that the people that interviewed there recently were told not to expect medical benefits.

. And JetSuite Air has medical benefits.
All I know is that the people that interviewed there recently were told not to expect medical benefits.[/QUOTE]

JetSuite currently is searching for the next medical insurance provider. They're a start up, they had it and things changed. Because of that change, they're very close to having new med insurance. They're paying for everyone's COBRA. New hires should be fine by the time they'd qualify for medical at any other company. What's that, usually 30-90 days, depending on said company? It's a very dynamic atmosphere and it's to be expected. Congrats to those who were hired recently, they have a great group of pilots.

Latest resources

Back