• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetselect

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So is there a lot of medical and brokered flights available? Just taking one area like Socal there are hundreds of charter companies. Its amazing they all do so well.

Ok i just wrote an extensive response and it got deleted, i think....Yes there is a lot of business for my particular company. We have exclusive rights for 3 hospitals and have an average of 15 flights a week that are just medical. This involves us bringing doctors to a location and them procuring an organ, then returning. Much better than air ambulance and yes, i've done that...Decent company, but if we had significant competition, we might be in trouble

The Reckoning

HawkerF/O said:
What comes around goes around is a statement that will eventually ring true with this operation. ..

Wait till the sale of AirNet/JetRide are complete. JetSelect's management who broke from JetRide will have to deal with civil and criminal charges for conducting JetSelect business while at the same time operating and having controlling interests in JetRide. THIS IS A BIG NO NO!!!

JetRide did not want to be in the middle of law suits while trying to intertain bidders.

OH YES, THERE WILL BE A RECKONING!!

Jet Select Response

Guys - those of you ripping Jet Select obviously don't know the way things are there. I recently interviewed there and I found it to be refreshing compared with many other 135 operators. The pay and benefits were very competitive and atmosphere was excellent. Like many other 135 operations, you need to be able to think on your feet, offer alternatives and be a leader. Frankly, as a pilot I love that approach.

Also, as far as the JetRide/AirNet situation, can you blame these guys for going to a better situation? With the atmosphere at JetRide / AirNet and the complete lack of leadership (let alone a lack of knowledge in the new Flight Ops leadership - absolutely NO FAR 135 pax experience) I have to think anybody offered a better deal would jump on it - and they did.

I hope I get a chance to work with these guys - there approach is appelaing to me and I like cutting edge.

Zepfan said:
Guys - those of you ripping Jet Select obviously don't know the way things are there. I recently interviewed there and I found it to be refreshing compared with many other 135 operators. The pay and benefits were very competitive and atmosphere was excellent. Like many other 135 operations, you need to be able to think on your feet, offer alternatives and be a leader. Frankly, as a pilot I love that approach.

Also, as far as the JetRide/AirNet situation, can you blame these guys for going to a better situation? With the atmosphere at JetRide / AirNet and the complete lack of leadership (let alone a lack of knowledge in the new Flight Ops leadership - absolutely NO FAR 135 pax experience) I have to think anybody offered a better deal would jump on it - and they did.

I hope I get a chance to work with these guys - there approach is appelaing to me and I like cutting edge.

Uhhhhhh, the lack of leadership and the atmosphere at Jetride was in place because of the very morons that are now at JetSelect.

Since those idiots started JetSelect, Jetride has become a great place to work.

Have fun dealing with MG's lies and deceit.

Zepfan said:
Guys - those of you ripping Jet Select obviously don't know the way things are there.

Dude,

We do know what we're talking about, we worked for these guys and with the exception of one of the guys, they're scumbags. They will lie to you up front than stab you in the back later.

Remember, you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Last edited:
flyin4pennies said:
Dude,

We do know what we're talking about, we worked for these guys and with the exception of one of the guys, they're scumbags. They will lie to you up front than stab you in the back later.

Remember, you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Thats why I left Jetride under the old regime. IE the a**holes who are at Jetselect now.

Evidently this moron doesn't want to hear advice from people who have been there. Screw him, he will find out in due time when MG lies to him time after time after time after time after time.

DL was fired from NetJets. I wonder why?

Like my Dad always tells me, "Some people just aren't satisfied until they have a foot up their AS#. You talk about the Jetride not having any 135 PAX experience, but the people at Jetselect are those same people. Did you not do your homework to find that out? Also, with your times and type ratings, I question why it is you are interviewing at a place like this when you could have much better opprotunities. It's suspect and leads me to believe that you have a checkered past or can't make it through the P91 background checks. I know the $ here is decent, but that is it; DECENT. A guy with your experience typically looks to get out of being on call all the time flying charter customers around. This plave might be better than where you previously worked, but it is my no means a shining example of stellar professionalism. But i know you ar enot going to take my word for it, you want that foot parked square in your AS#. This might be a good job for a few months, but when the new wears off, I'll be looking for your post asking about jobs in your area. Now, put the crack pipe down and go home and get your shine box, Boy.
Zepfan said:

All I can say about Jetselect from my very brief meeting is this - they are unprofessional as hell and I do have to also say they rank in the top 3 all time jerk offs I have ever met in aviation and would not want my good name ever associated with these individuals, and that was just the interview.... my advice run, run and do not look back-this is what this industry has come to and it is embarassing and ridiculous to even think about it. People like these should be black balled permanently from aviation.

Wow

Pretty obvious you guys all work at JetRide and are still pretty sore over these guys leaving for a better situation.

I wonder how that $9 million third quarter loss at Airnet/JetRide feels about now!!

See ya in the unemployment line.

Latest resources

Back