Jetselect

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Zepfan said:
Pretty obvious you guys all work at JetRide and are still pretty sore over these guys leaving for a better situation.

I wonder how that $9 million third quarter loss at Airnet/JetRide feels about now!!

See ya in the unemployment line.

Hey Douche bag. I left Jetride 2 months before Matt Goulet, Bob Austin, and Dan Lucey decided to to screw over the folks at Airnet.

If you will notice I am now a Falcon 50EX Captain for a Fortune 500 company making way more than I was at Jetride.

Unemployment line. HA HA good one. Nope, sorry wont be joining you.

SAEflyer I would like to give you a slightly different view of JetSelect. I have 10 years of aviation experience. I decided to leave a large company and go to a small one for reasons that will remain my own. I have done very well in my Aviation career and worked with many Professional and knowledgeable pilots. From what I have observed the Management in this company are Aviation professionals. I did not work at JetRide / AirNet so I don't have the baggage that comes with that. They had good reasons for leaving and I will leave it at that. The pilots are well treated at JetSelect and as Zepfan stated the benefits and pay are competitive. The pilots are expected to work hard, but they are respected as the professionals they are. The company is doing well and the planes are flying. I know I will be ripped by the bitter JetRide / AirNet pilots but I felt SAEflyer deserved a response from someone a little more objective.

Last edited:
Not me. Never worked there. I'll do you 1 better. I have experience with one of the owners and I cna assure you, the people running Jetsucklect are not running the show. THey are taking orders from the owners on how to run that place. What makes it so bad is that the people in the mgnt positions might do a good job, but since the owner will want to run it their way, it'll never have a chance. Zepfan, my nuts are waiting for you to come down here and lick them you test tube baby.
Zepfan said:
Pretty obvious you guys all work at JetRide and are still pretty sore over these guys leaving for a better situation.

I wonder how that $9 million third quarter loss at Airnet/JetRide feels about now!!

Wow, i didn't know what i was getting myself into when i posted this one...Well i'm trying to get with Netjets so maybe for now i should just see how that goes. Thanks for all the responses

9 mil lost?

Zepfan said:

Where are you getting your info? JetRide hasn't lost money. 2+ mil 3rd quarter profit.

Also, we aren't sore at all. Things are much better under the new management. What the old regime did was unethical and unloyal. I, personally, am glad that I'm not working for someone with such poor ethics. If they screw the company, it's just a matter of time before I get screwed too!!

You mentioned something about an unemployment line? You may be there but we won't.

Latest resources

Back