Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetRide, Aspen Jetride, Pinnacle Air Ceased operations as of 5pm today.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am truly sorry to hear this. There are many good people who have poured their hearts and talents into that company. Our prayers are with them as we all are searching for jobs in a baaadddd market.

I am truly sorry to hear this. There are many good people who have poured their hearts and talents into that company. Our prayers are with them as we all are searching for jobs in a baaadddd market.

I used to work there in 05 and 06 and it is tragic. This was one of the better companies to work for when they were under the Pinnacle Group and JB Hunt. Let's help our friends find a new position.

If anyone from Pinnacle/Jetride reads this ACASS Canada is looking for Lear 45 and 60 pilots with various contracts worldwide you can submit your qualifications via: http://www.acass.ca/. I would contact them after you submit your pilot cv.

Thank you! Every little bit helps. Scary thing is, I've been looking for a job for 6 months with no luck. Hopefully those prayer kick in about the time my savings dry up.

Thanks again,

As far as this company goes, I have worked for them and can vouch for them. If you have any questions - PM me and I will give you the scoop. Several Pilots were laid off from a company here in Phoenix just recently. One of the Captains is now working for ACASS and has a contract for a 30 day on rotation on Lear 45 at 12k a month (while he's on) plus all expenses. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back