• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue's system bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope it's not ALPO the last two ALPO contracts were concessionary contracts and pilots took pay cuts! It also did not take long at all for ALPA to agree to that as well.
I don't think any pilots should be taking paycuts at all right now....ALPO DOES! Massive conflict of interest with ALPO. How can they represent Majors and regionals? I don't want my dues going anywhere but for JB pilot interests like SWAPA and the APA and maybe soon DPA?!

Yes!!! YES!!!

In house!!

THAT will empower the lambs!

Just think! Zero foresight, zero fortitude, and ZERO DOLLARS!!!

THAT'S a winning recipe!

?

You seem oblivious to the goings on at jetblew of the last 10 years?

How very lamb like.

We can all have an opinion? Right? you attack? because you hide? Why?

Not at this age. I'll stay and remind you all year after year what gentle little lambs you are. Be professional little lambs. Take your time. You're all young and fabulous. :laugh:

You are an idiot.
How many years will you have left?
How sad is your life?

Come on hyper boy. What was the last concession contract signed by a major ALPA airline.

ALPA representation at a regional and a major/lcc are 2 very different things.

An in house union will get slaughtered here!

I hope it's not ALPO the last two ALPO contracts were concessionary contracts and pilots took pay cuts! It also did not take long at all for ALPA to agree to that as well.
I don't think any pilots should be taking paycuts at all right now....ALPO DOES! Massive conflict of interest with ALPO. How can they represent Majors and regionals? I don't want my dues going anywhere but for JB pilot interests like SWAPA and the APA and maybe soon DPA?!

You should really stop drinking and posting hyperboy.

You and line pilot should hook up... Opposite ends of the spectrum... Both dumb as a bag o hammers.

Awesome!

pay and concessions here we come! Just like the last two APLO contracts can't wait!

Out of curiosity... Which major airlines have taken a pay cut? Any airlines that fly their own seats? Or was it just the CPA rj turbo prop we need the next contract to survive airline?

Never mind... I know

You and line pilot should hook up... Opposite ends of the spectrum... Both dumb as a bag o hammers.

Foresight and deduction like an oracle for 11 years now.

You should be so dumb.

It's painful to know the future when you work with dolts who can't see beyond the next bid period.

Out of curiosity... Which major airlines have taken a pay cut? Any airlines that fly their own seats? Or was it just the CPA rj turbo prop we need the next contract to survive airline?

Never mind... I know

Are we talking pre 9/11 contract dollars or post BK contracts?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back