• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would kill to go flying right now. 11 hours in two weeks - the rest in the crashpad. I'm about to lose my mind.

I would kill to go flying right now. 11 hours in two weeks - the rest in the crashpad. I'm about to lose my mind.
You need an xbox or a jump rope or somthin! LOL, I remember getting to bos on day one of six and with the snow and nasty I didn't leave the pad for 5 days... That was the last straw, I got a gym membership down at the planet fitness.

Hey JetBlue guys,

Please do the aviation world a favor and tell that moron pilot who puts "....Ggggrrreeaaattt daayyy...." in his initial call to Center to please knock it off. ATC as well as all the pilots who routinely fly up and down the East Coast find it very annoying and it's old now. Very old.

One more -- tell the JetBlue pilot who, every time he misses an ATC call to knock off the "Sorry, I dropped the microphone" routine. He has said it so often that ATC knows it isn't true and once again -- very annoying.

Thanks for doing a favor to your fellow pilots and the hard working FAA Air Traffic Control people.

Hey JetBlue guys,

Please do the aviation world a favor and tell that moron pilot who puts "....Ggggrrreeaaattt daayyy...." in his initial call to Center to please knock it off. ATC as well as all the pilots who routinely fly up and down the East Coast find it very annoying and it's old now. Very old.

One more -- tell the JetBlue pilot who, every time he misses an ATC call to knock off the "Sorry, I dropped the microphone" routine. He has said it so often that ATC knows it isn't true and once again -- very annoying.

Thanks for doing a favor to your fellow pilots and the hard working FAA Air Traffic Control people.

Lol.... Greeeeat day guy. Let's just say that's the easiest part of the fo's day. He is one of our special people. Captain bike shorts bible study has a 10+ page thread on our internal forum.

Greeeeeeaaat day!

Hey JetBlue guys,

"Great Day" is a wacko that isn't liked by as many JetBlue folks as ATC and everyone else that has to listen to it.

>>>Captain bike shorts bible study has a 10+ page thread on our internal forum.<<<<

Love to read some of that. Paste if you can. I never heard a more annoying 'check-in'.

Hey JetBlue guys,

"Great Day" is a wacko that isn't liked by as many JetBlue folks as ATC and everyone else that has to listen to it.

When I think of that guy I hear Kevin Nealon in Happy Gilmore saying, "Psycho..."

whats worse

What is worse, "grreeeeat daaaayy" from a pile it or "contact washington center 119.82 and y'all have a nice rrreeesssst of the day" from that ATC chick down south?

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back