Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

samballs

Is Jetblue planning on flying to CLE or something, they have started running commercials here more freq. then CO

Me too...I must be dumb?:nuts:

The "Jetting" campaign has the ability to be pretty good. But I don't think we launched quite right.

It's better than what we used to have...uh...nothing.

I still think we should do the fun/witty style commercials we used to have and incorporate that with the Jetting thing. I know we don't have the war chest SWA has...but a couple more different ads would be good.

As far as CLE....who knows. I know CVG was trying to attract us there last year. We'll see.

Not a slam but I noticed that Jetblue was not in the top 10 for customer service in the DOT statistics for August.

I'm very surprised since it is usually Jetblue who knocks us out of 1st. Was there some 'incident' or 'meltdown' or was it just the summer/JFK? I noticed that you are off the bottom in ontime also. Also very unusual.

thoughts? (and I really mean it that I don't mean it as a slam, I'm more wondering if there is a rational explanation as to why you aren't even on there when usually you are top 2 or 3)

DOT Releases August 2008 Stats

Complaints (per 100,000 Customers)
1. Southwest 0.22
2. Alaska 0.31
3. ExpressJet 0.41
4. Skywest 0.42
5. Pinnacle 0.57
6. Northwest 0.73
7. Frontier 0.79
8. Mesa 0.92
9. Continental 1.09
10. American 1.22

Ontime Performance (percent)
1. Hawaian 92.3
2. Pinnacle 89.6
3. Skywest 85.7
4. Northwest 85.3
5. Southwest 84.4
6. Frontier 82.9
7. US Airways 80.8
8. Alaska 78.7
9. American Eagle 78.5
10. Airtran 78.3

Baggage Handling (Per 1,000 Customers)
1. Hawaiian 2.89
2. Northwest 2.92
3. Airtran 3.01
4. Frontier 3.79
5. US Airways 4.09
6. Southwest 4.13
7. Continental 4.15
8. Alaska 4.30
9. JetBlue 4.36
10. American 5.20

and about Jetting, saw the commercial last night for the first time and it was sort of catchy. a little busy for my taste and I think some of the 'take away' points might be missed. (leather, TVs ~ clickers)

but I think it is probably worlds better than our 'Nick' campaign that they used to launch BS (business select, great fare bucket name. hmm, I'd like my BS ticket with a little helping of STFU on the side)

There were some very bad storms in New York the last few months which lead to many cancellations and delays. Other than that, typical JFK mess.

roger. thanks for the reply. guess I've been out west most of this summer and the big mess on the weather chart doesn't always stick in my mind if I'm not headed that way.

yea...this summer was very active. More than last year. Plus, I think some of it is ctrlr induced as those guys aren't very happy right now....or so I hear.........just the NY ctlrs.

On a friggin clear night...light wind. They'll shut down departures over one fix. OR, like yesterday, change runways...calm winds..ALL NIGHT....WTF

Our #s for Sept were awesome though.

Latest resources

Back