• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to land in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, my brother flew on a Jetblue flight from SYR---JFK (He liked it a lot....darn it!) and said that there were alomost 100 people connecting to Delta for a trip to Rome. Maybe you can do the same for us from LGB--ATL. If you do, I'll be the first one to say "Thanks buds!" and buy you some food from the Manchu Wok in the B-Concourse.

I would love to help with the jumpseat---I believe we should allow as many jumps as open seats. I hope we someday get that Universal Jumpseat Card so we can allow pilots in the jumpseat in the flightdeck. Until then---we can only offer the same number of seats in back as we have up front. (The 767-ER has 2 cockpit jumpseats, so I believe we can allow two in the back..) If you ever want to go to Europe from JFK (France is wide open now) or ATL----or South America like Santiago, Aruba,or Lima---come on and jump on us. (You only have to pay the airport taxes for the country you go to)

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool:

FlyDeltasJets said:
Speedbird,

Your labor costs for 2002 were not 77 million as you claim, but $162,191,000.

Actually, all of the numbers you quoted were incorrect. You quoted the year over year increase from 2001 to 2002, not the total costs. Perhaps you don't know your 10k "far better" than I do. Perhaps you haven't "forgotten more about financial statements than I'll ever know."

I thought that the above numbers would be obvious, but, like you said: "that's what I get for assuming that other professional airline pilots out there can pull out rudimentary financial statement information when needed. "

Nice!!:D

General Lee said:
...said that there were alomost 100 people connecting to Delta for a trip to Rome. Maybe you can do the same for us from LGB--ATL. If you do, I'll be the first one to say "Thanks buds!" and buy you some food from the Manchu Wok in the B-Concourse.
I bring you 70 connecting passengers, 6 legs a day. When you going to buy me lunch?

Last edited:
SpeedBird said:
FDJ:

. If you want to ignore them and tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about that is your privilege.

I've read the jetBlue 10Ks many many times and feel very confident saying that know them far better than you. Since I don't expect you to know this I won't hold a grudge, but I own degree in accounting and also a MBA, so please don't attempt to "educate" me on how to read financial statements.
Sheeesh, I've probably forgotten more about them than you'll ever care to know.

So, since you seem to have a good handle on how things really are, and since I'm rather tired of trying to make reasoned response with you, I'll just leave you to your own and agree to disagree with you on this issue.

Have a good day.

So were your numbers correct, or have you "forgotten (alot more) about them than you'll ever care to know".

That made my day.;)

JetBlue Experience Levels

There's a thread over on Opinion.com saying that JetBlue has the lowest time Airbus 320 Captains in the industry. Any truth to that?

Great points... I agree with everyone!

You guys think ATL was in the plans at JBLU and they just sped it up, like they did with that aircraft name or have they altered the big plan? I think they (JBLU) are ahead of schedule, right? I'm talking from the big picture stand point.

(Now, be nice to me RapidD and Networ-king)

Anybody hear about AirTran flying to Vegas, Phoenix, Los Angeles and San Fran.?

:D

Fins,

Now wait a second, are you bringing us passengers or are we bringing you passengers? I can't tell anymore. How about this, I'll buy an extra eggroll and split it with you? Deal?

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

This has been one of the more enjoyable and intellectual threads!!! I'm getting to like General Lee a lot more, especially if he'll grab me some Man-Chu-Wok!!! Additionally, I'm a huge Civil War History nut, can't wait to see "God and Generals" coming out this Friday. I think I'm going to like Robert Duval a lot more than Martin Sheen as General Lee-- what do you think???

SWA F/O,

I've always been nice on this forum........ ahem.... except for a couple of posts that were mmmmm.......... yeah. Anyways we're past that and I was actually gonna stay out of this thread and watch from afar, but you bring up a good point. The B717 does not have the range to make it to LAS, LAX, .....PHX aahh maybe, you 717 drivers chime in and correct me if Im wrong. Now the "rumor" is that a company that is to remain nameless is bidding for a contract to fly (a certain airlines) passengers from a city in GA to the west coast since their airplanes don't have the range. This is suppose to be happening in the A-320. Whether they get the contract or not is yet to be determined. I am not just getting this out of the thin air, but it is from a real good source. Now don't go beating me up too badly, because I did say this is just a "rumor" for now.

PS. Im still waiting to hear the rebutle from speedbird. And speedbird are you by any chance from across the pond and if you are, your initials wouldn't be OC by any chance?

Latest resources

Back