Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or it was a savvy passenger who stood in the place of the gate agent and acted official, and pocketed the guy's $25. Now that would be sweet.

I'm gonna raise the old B.S. flag on this one! All you'd have to do is mention a problem like this to a Captain and the operation would stop until the problem was rectified.

Dear J-32,

What type of representation will you get at the hearing????? I'm sure the Dave brothers will allow you to disrupt their operation.

chperplt said:
I was charged $25 while attempting to JS from BUR-MCO last weekend. I was told that because the plane was half full, I couldn't "jumpseat" and had to pay the $25 non rev fee...

How did you pay? Credit Card? Cash? Was the person who took your money in Uniform? Was this inside or outside the airport? How many beers had you consumed? Have you stopped beating your wife? I could go on and on.

Your full o ******************** Bro!! Prove me wrong and I'll lead the charge to get the CSR (if he/she exists) fired.

Why does an Allegiant Bubba have a beef with B6?

Later,
The Pig.

Conman.....knock off the flamebait!! This thread is actually discussing a possible (and I mean doubtfully possible) situation. This has nothing to do with unions, or represntation. If you want to stir the pot and beat a dead horse with the union stuff, go somewhere else.

I've spoken to senior leadership about the whole "charge non-reciprocating airlines" for flight attendant jumpseats.

As a previous poster mentioned, there is a small percentage of flight attendants pushing for this since they feel "abused" or "slighted" since there are not very many reciprocating airlines offering flight attendant jumpseats.

There is absolutely NO SUPPORT from the Pilot side for pursuing this policy.
I believe this proposal will go away once the flight attendants are educated about the history of jumpseating. And how JetBlue and a few other airlines are creating goodwill and leading the industry in hopefully promoting more reciprocal jumpseats.

AND ONCE AGAIN, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PILOTS!

8vATE said:
AND ONCE AGAIN, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PILOTS!

So exactly how much is it going to cost OAL pilot jumpseaters with this new change?:)

This is the biggest problem with this website. There is so much bullcrap that goes on here, a real issue gets laughed at as complete BS.

I've PM everyone of you that has asked for details. I paid with a credit card and I have the receipt to prove it.

I was also told that I (everyone) has to be in complete uniform to occupy the jumpseat. Business attire was not acceptable.

Guys.... This is going on. I'm sure it's not limited to Burbank.

What part of NOTHING don't you understand......

This applies to FA's only, and only those that don't allow JB FA's to J/S.

Again, PILOTS are not INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A350

Dirty Sanchez said:
Charge Airtran pilots the $25 and don't allow any Delta pilots if there is more than one jumpseater. Justice.

Hey...flame moron! You and BrainHurts need to get your head out of each others a$$.

AirTran DOES NOT charge for the JUMPSEAT. This has been posted over and over again. Learn to read you idiot!

For every AirTran aircraft, if there is ONE jumpseat installed then they take ONE jumpseat rider ** NO CHARGE **. If there are TWO jumpseats installed then they take TWO jumpseat riders **NO CHARGE **. What don't you understand about this?

Anyone who comes up to the gate after the jumpseat has already been taken then becomes a NON-REV passenger. That person may purchase a NON-REV GATE PASS on the spot at the gate for $25....or he/she may choose to wait for the next flight and be the first jumpseater in line for that flight.

Know what you're talking about next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back