• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Scope FAIL.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys need to nail down your Scope issues now, before it's too late.

Gup

We have no hammer to "nail down" anything. Dave B does not want us to have scope protection - we will not have scope protection. There will be a gradual awakening of the blind and clueless who will finally realize that not having legal representation for the biggest financial transaction of your life was not a good choice. We will grow up, let go of the adolescent dream of "playing fair", elect a union, and see where we go from there.

Nothing teaches like loss.

Its already to late for them.....but hey they have a good relationship with management!

Just becasue jb pilots organize doesn't mean they'll be effective.... it takes a few years to get established... even if you vote in ALPA, latch on to IBT or SWAPA.....

So.. some are saying 2Q11... that means you'll be effective in a few quarters.... if jb pilots go in house they will take much longer to be effective....

Cue 8vate to tell us how we're all idiots for rocking his boat and questioning the brilliance of the direct relationship.....

Boy...

You don't like it when someone calls you out for being such a hot shot know it all... guess I hit your "sensitive" nerve...

Good for me..

Yea... I see what's going on.... As Dave says... "what got us to where we are may not get us to where we want to be."

I don't want to vote ALPA in... as a LOT of guys who have been bent over by them don't want to. But they're pushing it on the pilot group.

BTW...
Did you find any higher E190 rates out there yet?
Had your ALPA A plan pension terminated yet?
Had a CH 11 yet?
Been stapled to the bottom of another list yet?
Had your "ALPA bulletproof" scope language "violated" yet?
Had your "ALPA no furlough" clause thrown out...
If you can't say "yes" to any of those questions... then maybe you don't know it all after all. :crying:
(oh.. yea.. I can say yes to all of them (except the E190 rates) ... and I will probably still vote Prater and his triple chins in... so relax).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back