• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Question??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a potential owner of JBLU, I have more questions about the operational nature of the airline.

I heard that rather than cancel flights during horrific winter storms, JBLU just tries to run them all late. Also, I heard that JBLU loses track of its pilots and flight attendants during winter storms too. And then there is this silly rumor of it taking JBLU about a week to get flights going again after a day of canceled flights.

This is not flame bait. This just all seems a little far fetched for it to be true. Who knows, maybe I heard wrong. Maybe JBLU isn't some "airline". Maybe JBLU is like some mom and pop FBO flying C-152's out of Kennedy.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks, and Happy Valentine's Day!

How much per share?
LBO?
Hungarian Hedge Fund?
Need a Chief Henchman to crush the Unio - nevermind, that's already covered.

Call me Frank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lorenzo View Post
As a potential owner of JBLU, I have more questions about the operational nature of the airline.

I heard that rather than cancel flights during horrific winter storms, JBLU just tries to run them all late. Also, I heard that JBLU loses track of its pilots and flight attendants during winter storms too. And then there is this silly rumor of it taking JBLU about a week to get flights going again after a day of canceled flights.

This is not flame bait. This just all seems a little far fetched for it to be true. Who knows, maybe I heard wrong. Maybe JBLU isn't some "airline". Maybe JBLU is like some mom and pop FBO flying C-152's out of Kennedy.

How much per share?
LBO?
Hungarian Hedge Fund?
Need a Chief Henchman to crush the Unio - nevermind, that's already covered.

Call me Frank.

STOP IT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are making my sides hurt from the laughter...... hey wait a minute !
Maybe I should take offense, I'm part Hungarian!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool Open House in MCO yesterday,
Thanks Dean,Verna,Brian,Raymond for your time and the baker that made those chocolate chip cookies.............

If you are interested in JetBlue the OH is the way to go, bring a resume and a smile to the next one. Heard (unconfirmed) rumor that there maybe one in April.....

Ready to start drinking the blue cool aide............

Donut Java Man

Typical stupid post from a stupid person THEY ARE CESSNA 172's !!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT !!!!

The Open House Was A Great Time

Very nice people as well as the operation as a whole. Hope it works out for all that were there and interested.

Latest resources

Back