JetBlue Question??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FT,

We have a 5 year agreement that includes what we do for the company and what the company will do for us. That's all.

It has nothing to do with retaining your employment there. That's all rumor from those who cannot get an interview, or have been declined, or just dislike JetBlue for some reason.

Yes the pilots are asked to help clean, time permitting. Usually just a few rows and straighten a few seatbelts. We don't touch the lavs, nor do the FAs.

Stick

I'm confused, are the pilots full time, temporary, at-will or permanent hire?

Full Time pilots. I find it very hard to believe this is not flamebait. I was a mod here for a long time and its soo easy to see the flame bait when it happenes. So on that note, I would recommend doing a search on this topic and knock out the ignorant crap. We are pilots just like everyone else. Full time at that.

Full Time pilots. I find it very hard to believe this is not flamebait. I was a mod here for a long time and its soo easy to see the flame bait when it happenes. So on that note, I would recommend doing a search on this topic and knock out the ignorant crap. We are pilots just like everyone else. Full time at that.

Horn, what happened to the team today? They blew my bracket, I had them going all the way! Guess I better put in a request to upgrade to FULL-TIME seeing I'm going to need it!:laugh:

I'm confused, are the pilots full time, temporary, at-will or permanent hire?

Yeah but I here JetBlue makes you retire at 60. The nerve!

As a potential owner of JBLU, I have more questions about the operational nature of the airline.

I heard that rather than cancel flights during horrific winter storms, JBLU just tries to run them all late. Also, I heard that JBLU loses track of its pilots and flight attendants during winter storms too. And then there is this silly rumor of it taking JBLU about a week to get flights going again after a day of canceled flights.

This is not flame bait. This just all seems a little far fetched for it to be true. Who knows, maybe I heard wrong. Maybe JBLU isn't some "airline". Maybe JBLU is like some mom and pop FBO flying C-152's out of Kennedy.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks, and Happy Valentine's Day!

As a potential owner of JBLU, I have more questions about the operational nature of the airline.

I heard that rather than cancel flights during horrific winter storms, JBLU just tries to run them all late. Also, I heard that JBLU loses track of its pilots and flight attendants during winter storms too. And then there is this silly rumor of it taking JBLU about a week to get flights going again after a day of canceled flights.

This is not flame bait. This just all seems a little far fetched for it to be true. Who knows, maybe I heard wrong. Maybe JBLU isn't some "airline". Maybe JBLU is like some mom and pop FBO flying C-152's out of Kennedy.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Frankie,

All true as recently as 30 days ago, that was the attitude. We all hope it's changing now. We often act like a mom and pop FBO, no debate there.

Have a nice evening.

Latest resources

Back