• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue question...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got stuck in BOS for a few hours the other day and the crew room down stairs looks like it had all new V-files, tables and cables for computers. Everything looked new but then again it might not get used that much.

Occam's Razor said:
Nah...I heard thy're waiting for the quarterly loss to get to $45-million before they open BOS.

Yet another reason why I didn't respond to your drivel on that other thread. Sarcasm is fine, yet your condescending tone and worthless posts really don't add much for the user/lurker who sincerely wants to know more about jb.

Wish I could have met you at the merge.

Do we have to let this thread turn into useless bashing/slamming/slandering? What's the point?

I'll answer my own quetsion: This is flightinfo.com; of course we do.

Bluesuitah said:
Station mgr in Bos two nights ago said that it has been delayed for pilots (I had initially heard May or June). She said that they still expected May or June for FA's.

Except the BOS Station manager is a guy named Jim. Check your sources everybody.

vtchaz said:
Except the BOS Station manager is a guy named Jim. Check your sources everybody.

Maybe it was Veronica - BOS Sup.
MP

Bavarian Chef said:
Yet another reason why I didn't respond to your drivel on that other thread. Sarcasm is fine, yet your condescending tone and worthless posts really don't add much for the user/lurker who sincerely wants to know more about jb.

Wish I could have met you at the merge.

Fair cop. I re-read it, and think I see where you caught the wrong meaning. I work for a bankrupt carrier that has opened and closed several bases with seemingly very little thought to what may/may not happen in the marketplace. It was cynical sarcasm aimed at airline management's...collectively.

You took it as a shot.

Not the way I intended it.

Now...

I assumed you didn't respond to me on the other thread because your position on the issue of collective bargaining is parochial and simplistic. Whether or not you like my tone is unimportant. I'm not taking you to the Prom.

Count yourself lucky that you never met me at the merge.

I'm dangerous!

Occam's Razor said:
Fair cop. I re-read it, and think I see where you caught the wrong meaning. I work for a bankrupt carrier that has opened and closed several bases with seemingly very little thought to what may/may not happen in the marketplace. It was cynical sarcasm aimed at airline management's...collectively.

You took it as a shot.

Not the way I intended it.

Now...

I assumed you didn't respond to me on the other thread because your position on the issue of collective bargaining is parochial and simplistic. Whether or not you like my tone is unimportant. I'm not taking you to the Prom.
'
Count yourself lucky that you never met me at the merge.

I'm dangerous!

Another reason I didn't respond was because I was off doing my duty as a reservist, but then you understand, don't you? As for being "parochial and simplistic" ... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It doesn't take a genius to know that even William of Beckham would advocate a little more K.I.S.S. around this industry.

I have been lurking around this board for a couple of years -- so trust me, I am not looking for a prom date (why did you capitalize it by the way?), YET ... I have never understood those who throw stones for the sake of throwing stones. I think I know what legacy you fly for, and I can honestly say I hope you aren't left out in the cold. But then again, I believe in crazy start-up airlines and airlines without unions and yadda yadda yadda (insert jb negative comment here).

As for the merge, did your F-4 have missiles or guns?

Occam--

Very few people on this board try to explain or otherwise give meaning to their quips--thanks for the maturity, as well as taking the time to do so.

I got your sarcasm the first time.

And I am dangerous not only at the merge, but on the sandy volleyball field as well...:D

Latest resources

Back