Jetblue question...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bavarian Chef said:
I have been lurking around this board for a couple of years -- so trust me, I am not looking for a prom date (why did you capitalize it by the way?),

To see if it would irritate you.

(Yesssss!)

Bavarian Chef said:
YET ... I have never understood those who throw stones for the sake of throwing stones.

We all have our limitations. Perhaps one of yours is the inability to view some issues from someone else's perspective? I have a couple of those, so don't feel alone.

You see "throwing stones". I see "opinion expressed on a Forum".

Bavarian Chef said:
I think I know what legacy you fly for, and I can honestly say I hope you aren't left out in the cold. But then again, I believe in crazy start-up airlines and airlines without unions and yadda yadda yadda (insert jb negative comment here).

That's cool. I believe that the greatest dog in the world will still hump a bitch when you're not looking, lick his sack in front of your guests, and snarff any steak you leave within reach. That's what dogs do. Even good dogs you may think are "different".

I think all airline managements are dogs.

Bavarian Chef said:
As for the merge, did your F-4 have missiles or guns?

Just missiles.

The F-18 I flew had a gun.

#1 Windmilling said:
I heard you fighter guys are most dangerous near the shower, especially the Navy guys!

Good one. It must have taken you a long time to come up with that gem.

Fins buddy,
I think you missed the movie. The whole "dangerous" theme between the pilots took place in the locker room just before they all shower together (yeah, that is reality). Any extrapolation towards a double entendre is purely on you.

-W

p.s. the last F-14 flight was completed yesterday and she has been retired for good. What a jet....:beer:

#1 Windmilling said:
Fins buddy,
I think you missed the movie. The whole "dangerous" theme between the pilots took place in the locker room just before they all shower together (yeah, that is reality). Any extrapolation towards a double entendre is purely on you.

-W

p.s. the last F-14 flight was completed yesterday and she has been retired for good. What a jet....:beer:

Actually, the last combat flight was yesterday. There will be a few more non-combat with the last flight scheduled in September at NAS Oceana.

Latest resources

Back