JetBlue Q

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bavarian Chef said:
I js on United and have so many stories of poor service whether at the gate or from the inflight on the plane .

Every carrier has operational issues. However, the BJLU crews would have you think that their carrier does not suffer any type of operational or personell issues.

If you don't like what you get when you j/s on UAL then I would encourage you to find alternate transportation. Please do not subject yourself to something you are not comfortable with. If you want I can post your message on our ALPA forum so we can make all the pilots aware that you are not so happy getting a ride on UAL. This will assist others in making sure you are not subjected to any additional exposure to this poor service.

32LT10 said:
Every carrier has operational issues. However, the BJLU crews would have you think that their carrier does not suffer any type of operational or personell issues.

If you don't like what you get when you j/s on UAL then I would encourage you to find alternate transportation. Please do not subject yourself to something you are not comfortable with. If you want I can post your message on our ALPA forum so we can make all the pilots aware that you are not so happy getting a ride on UAL. This will assist others in making sure you are not subjected to any additional exposure to this poor service.

Lets not start a JS war over this. I am very gratefull when I have flown on United and they have always been very gratefull when they JS on us. Why cant we just be happy with that. There is no need to bash or make poor comments towards others services when we are flying for free. Its a ride home to the family and that all that should matter. This post in intended for everyone in general..not just you LT

Longhorn said:
Lets not start a JS war over this. I am very gratefull when I have flown on United and they have always been very gratefull when they JS on us. Why cant we just be happy with that. There is no need to bash or make poor comments towards others services when we are flying for free. Its a ride home to the family and that all that should matter. This post in intended for everyone in general..not just you LT

I am only encouraging one of your own to choose travel on a carrier that meets his/her expectations. Every city UAL serves is also served by other airlines. We don't have a monopoly and this pilot is encouraged to choose one of those carriers that meets the service level they desire.

32LT10 said:
I am only encouraging one of your own to choose travel on a carrier that meets his/her expectations. Every city UAL serves is also served by other airlines. We don't have a monopoly and this pilot is encouraged to choose one of those carriers that meets the service level they desire.

Read my post again, 32. I have been treated just fine on UAL and am glad for the ride. I try to be the most respectful and appreciative jumpseater out there. I was speaking about some instances that I have seen involving passengers, not me. My point, which may have been poorly illustrated, is that I don't think that UAL can be characterized as a whole by those instances, so why do you characterize jb the way you do? Why do you paint it with such a broad brush, when there is so much more to flying on jb?

Why I am I asking questions that I know the aswer to? jb is the devil, jb is the devil. I forgot. Sorry.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
32LT10 said:

Did I ever say that we do not have similar instances with our customer service or inflight crewmembers?

Your response proves my point. I CHOOSE not to get on here every day and post drivel about UAL or any other airline for that matter. You do. Man you were gone a whole week? What did we talk about without you?

"...and I am not talking about how they treat me, they always treat me fine -- yet I refuse to believe that those experiences define a company. Obviously United is doing something right to have survived a difficult time."

That's not a bust, it's actually a prop.

Last edited:
LT, all you are is background static on this forum and proof that cosmic radiation does turn pilots' brains into mush after flying beyond 10,000 hours. Your comments do nothing to promote an honest debate about B6's role in this industry.

Your purpose is clear and unwavering; you want to promote your myopic and ill-informed agenda by playing the role of bomb thrower. What a shame that somebody with your supposed background (BTW, I doubt the veracity of it) has only this to show for all that experience.

I'm here to tell you that you don't know one iota about B6 and what its problems are. So don't pretend you've got some corner on the market when it comes to knowing B6's "dirty little secrets." FYI, I've forgotten more about JetBlue's problems than you'll ever know.

As someone else has already mentioned, don't throw rocks in glass houses. Certainly United is no paragon to how an airline should be run, and one with a much longer list of FUs that just about any other airline in the business. However, if you insist on continuing to make an a$$ out of yourself let me give you some cheap advice (something you should appreciate).

Try seeking out professional therapy for your deep-rooted problems and insecurities. It's a better way to get your pathetic life back on track than your current approach of acting like a 10 year old bully in a school yard.

BTW, I'm sorry I won't be able to respond in a "timely" manner to your predictable caustic reponse. Unlike you, I don't make a habit of trolling on this board because I find there are a lot more interesting things to do in the real world with my time than read your adolescent drivel.

Hooky2 said:
Beginning in June, JetBlue will use Logan as a home base for about 130 flight crew members, including as many as 80 pilots who fly its 156-seat Airbus A320 jets.

More crew bases = added costs

More fleet types = added costs

Jet Blue = People Express

It's only a matter of time.....

glug glug glug glug glug.........

fractional

To me it depends on what you like...i personally dont like sucking up to a rich person, loading all their crap, making them a drink, making sure there is coffee, ice and newspapers on board, cleaning the lav, stocking the airplane and all the crap that goes along with fractional flying. I worked fractional, then went to Continental, and finally enjoy what i'm payed to do, fly, and then walk off the airplane.......good riddens fractionals!!!

and boom goes the dynomite

fractionals aren't for everyone. It's that simple. Not everyone can think outside of the box.

ever wonder why jblu loves fractional pilots? Because we come from a customer service background. Some people just don't understand that when coming to a fractional.

Different strokes for different folks. We don't have an FA protecting us from the pissed off pax.

Last edited:
Oh I see that 32 been allowed back to soil the threads again. Just add him to your ignore list and he goes away. As far as jumpseating on UAL, my experiences, as well as the Chef's, have all been very positive and enjoyable. Nice people doing a tough job well, in spite of their management. My only fear is having to run into 32. But even with a perfect body, mind and soul, there still is one AH.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back