Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue pilots begin organization drive...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever read Pet Sematary? "Some things are better off dead..."

Why is there so much discussion over this? After all, most of you posters are all nothing but a bunch of Jetbleu (did I spell that right?) wannabees....or...Jetbleu..(YOU ARE NOTHING BUT PATHETIC LOSERS)..wannabees.

Good luck to you true blue folks. I LOVE flying your airline.

And....if they do vote for a union - vote ALPA. Absolutely the best $700 I still owe.

That chip...does it come in green? I think that would look festive if you took it off your shoulder and put it next to your red hiney. Very festive!

You guys talking about Mex And The City in Terminal 6? I love that place. I get burritos there all the time.

Mex and the City?? Are you crazy?? All those food vendors in Term 6 are 1 step above fast food.. Now 360 Burrito in OAK Now were talking some burritos!!

The Garlic Lime Steak Burrito or the 360 Burrito!! I am barely out of 10,000 when that baby is on the table being attacked. Then I have 5 hours to sit back, relax, and enjoy.

See we cant even agree on food here at JB we definately need alpa!!!

The talking points from D1, D2, Hoskins and Green are that we are industry standard for compensation. First of all I disagree with how they arrived at the industry standard comparison. Let's just say their statistics and assumptions are flawed. Well if they want us to be industry standard I'm all for that. Let's talk about health care, 401K match, LOL and a B fund for starters. Our health care plan is arguably the worst in the industry, our 401K match is a joke, there is no B fund and the LOL isn't even remotely good enough.

Depending on who you listen to JB is predicting $150-200M profit for 2007. Management has decided that with this raise for the 190 FOs we are now industry standard. I'll tell you what else is industry standard: an organized pilot group. Sign me up. I'd prefer in-house, but if ALPA is the most expeditious route, so be it.

Wow. It only took them eight months to change my mind about them. I'm now officially a member of a Blue Kool-Aid 12 step program. Just say no.

Now maybe jetBlue pilots won't get denied the jumpseat.

The talking points from D1, D2, Hoskins and Green are that we are industry standard for compensation. First of all I disagree with how they arrived at the industry standard comparison. Let's just say their statistics and assumptions are flawed. Well if they want us to be industry standard I'm all for that. Let's talk about health care, 401K match, LOL and a B fund for starters. Our health care plan is arguably the worst in the industry, our 401K match is a joke, there is no B fund and the LOL isn't even remotely good enough.

They should clarify it is the "new" industry standard. I think the days of depending upon a company to provide good retirement benefits and health insurance are dwindling fast. Not saying it is "right", but that's the way it's going. I wish I had the guts and the capital to be my own business person and not be at the mercy of some soulless company.

Depending on who you listen to JB is predicting $150-200M profit for 2007. Management has decided that with this raise for the 190 FOs we are now industry standard. I'll tell you what else is industry standard: an organized pilot group. Sign me up. I'd prefer in-house, but if ALPA is the most expeditious route, so be it.

We park our cars in the same garage, my friend.

Latest resources

Back