• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilots beat up cab driver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flown with both of these guys - two of the most easygoing, non-confrontational guys I've ever met....

There will be more to this story....

Yeah, that even the most easy going, non confrontational guys; can become such total a$$hols as to embarrass themselves and company.

The best thing they could do is like that of the pro athlete, or politician; come clean, pay the bill do the time, say I'm sorry (I'll go to rehab).

Last edited:
The driver wouldn't let them clean the cab after the ride. They were pi$$ed and turned on him. Habits are hard to break sometimes...

You know, maybe they were actually TSA agents? They look the same now. That should be the defense for the video from the Subway----Rogue TSA agents are going around busting heads! Well, I can't really blame those Jetblue pilots, though. Initially having a crashpad in Yonkers or Ozone Park (before they were FLL based) probably taught them a lot about fighting and ditching cabbies. They were a "product of their own environment...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

You know, maybe they were actually TSA agents? They look the same now. That should be the defense for the video from the Subway----Rogue TSA agents are going around busting heads! Well, I can't really blame those Jetblue pilots, though. Initially having a crashpad in Yonkers or Ozone Park (before they were FLL based) probably taught them a lot about fighting and ditching cabbies. They were a "product of their own environment...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Perhaps you are a "product of your own environment,"
Gen. I guess your Mom was perhaps a Skilsocket and dear 'ol dad was a Makita.....

-Oh well, I guess you will always be popular at the finer tool shows.

Perhaps you are a "product of your own environment,"
Gen. I guess your Mom was perhaps a Skilsocket and dear 'ol dad was a Makita.....

-Oh well, I guess you will always be popular at the finer tool shows.

Ooooh SNAP. Noooo you din-int!! Talk to the hand!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ooooh SNAP. Noooo you din-int!! Talk to the hand!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'll let your Mom's hand do the talking, sir! Skilsockets are great for such things!

-Ca-Chow!
-Three snaps in a Z-Formation!!

proof the 190 rates need to go up. i heard the fight escalated when both pilots learned the cabbie made more than them...

whoops, shoulda kept my a$$hole comments to myself.

Probably blew all their bills at the Gentleman's Club

"Solid Gold Club" Sounds high class!

I know one of them and flew with them on quite a few trips. Like said before, easy going non-confrontational. Hope there is more to this story.

Hey, I am really glad to see we stand together as pilots. Its great that we can stand up for a cabbie as opposed to our own. It speaks well for our national cause of trying to save "our profession" when we throw a couple guys under the bus right off the bat. Geez, are we our own worst enemies? Why don't we wait for actual facts rather than listening to the always correct press that always seems to get aviation stories right?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back