• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilot News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Full Blown JBPA Meeting took place today at the Ramada Inn JFK.. 150 + attended and the call in maximum for the conference call was 150 and it was full.

The President of SWAPA was there along with the Coalition of Airline Pilot Associations. Both offered some excellent information.

The Legal Team was there and they are operating ProBono until we are organized.

Recent management responses against unions have added only more supporters to the ranks.

With the Support and guidance of the SWAPA the JBPA drive should be a success.

Here is the breakdown of the union support:

Top 100 guys that all make over $200,000 a year that do not support it.

100-700 Probably 50% support it however I have not flown with a Captain in 4 months that did not think that the JBPA is a good idea

700-1600 Everybody else that wishes they were making 200k plus that already sent in their cards.

1600-2000 Guys that came from commuter jobs, are just happy to be here, and think that everything blue rules.

I would vote yes twice

If for no other reason than my own view of self importance, coupled with the fact that I am just one bad mutha ******!!

In the last two months majority I spoke with say they are for JBPA. We shall see.

Last edited:
Full Blown JBPA Meeting took place today at the Ramada Inn JFK.. 150 + attended and the call in maximum for the conference call was 150 and it was full.

The President of SWAPA was there along with the Coalition of Airline Pilot Associations. Both offered some excellent information.

The Legal Team was there and they are operating ProBono until we are organized.

Recent management responses against unions have added only more supporters to the ranks.

With the Support and guidance of the SWAPA the JBPA drive should be a success.

Here is the breakdown of the union support:

Top 100 guys that all make over $200,000 a year that do not support it.

100-700 Probably 50% support it however I have not flown with a Captain in 4 months that did not think that the JBPA is a good idea

700-1600 Everybody else that wishes they were making 200k plus that already sent in their cards.

1600-2000 Guys that came from commuter jobs, are just happy to be here, and think that everything blue rules.

Someone on Bluepilots.com just posted there were only about 50 people there.

Latest resources

Back