Jetblue Phase 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

countryflyer

I am lucky enough to have been invited to phase 2 at Jetblue, just getting nervous during the 6-8 week wait for the call. Does anyone know of someone making it to phase 2, and then getting the no thanks letter? Everyone has said that pretty much everyone makes it through, but I'm just wondering. I told them in the interview about a speeding ticket, the two dead hookers in vegas, Etc, so there should not be any surprises.

Thanks

countryflyer

They asked me if I had ever been convicted of any felonys. I said: Convicted? No.
icon7.gif

Seriously, I also would like to know the answer to your question...

There has been the occasional candidate who has not passed Phase II.
The Board has a pretty good picture of you before you enter P II so unless they find more dead hooker bodies you will probably make it thru.

Welcome.

countryflyer said:
I am lucky enough to have been invited to phase 2 at Jetblue, just getting nervous during the 6-8 week wait for the call. Does anyone know of someone making it to phase 2, and then getting the no thanks letter? Everyone has said that pretty much everyone makes it through, but I'm just wondering. I told them in the interview about a speeding ticket, the two dead hookers in vegas, Etc, so there should not be any surprises.

Thanks

countryflyer

Flyer,

There have been a few cases of phase II selectees not being hired, but not many. Phase II means they want you, if you have been honest with them. They use this time to research your back ground and to verify everything you have told them. If your application agrees with your resume, and is supported in the background check you can probably plan on being hired.

Good luck to you. It's a nice place to work. I've been here since March and already have 100 below me on the list.

DW

Don't worry.........they hired a lady that I know there about a year ago. If they hired her.........they will hire anyone. Now, I'm not God's gift to aviation but undeniably she was the worst pilot I've ever flown with.
Good Luck

IB6 UB9 said:
You are in...unless you hid something. Congrats!

Uh not always. Over a year ago there was about 35 of us including me who made it to phase II. Out of the 35 12 or 13 of us did not get the job. My background is clean and it took JB over 2 months to let us all know. Nothing is for sure! I have no hard feelings at all. JB treated us all well in JFK.

Last edited:
Mach92 said:
Uh not always. Over a year ago there was about 35 of us including me who made it to phase II. Out of the 35 12 or 13 of us did not get the job. My background is clean and it took JB over 2 months to let us all know. Nothing is for sure! I have no hard feelings at all. JB treated us all well in JFK.

I find that difficult to understand. There must be more to the story.

Mach92 said:

Interesting. Not trying to insult your intelligents, but are you sure about this? That seems like an incredibly high number of rejections from Phase II.

Latest resources

Back