• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue phase-1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was wondering, a few messages back, there was mention of a 15 Jan interview. Has anyone heard if it is coming? If so, when were you contacted compared with your application summital date. If there isn't a 15 Jan date, has anyone heard when the next round might be.
Finished ATP written Friday, and taking practical on 20th, hopefully I'll have the online application done in time for it to be reviewed in time for the Feb cycle if they hold to there every-other-month cycle.

Yes, I have an interview on the 15th. I received an Email on Dec 27th. Finally sent off the pre-interview packet yesterday. WOW, a lot of work. My app has been in since March or so, but I have also heard of people getting interviews with apps that have only been in a few months. I believe Bernice said that they will not have another interview session until April, (for now).

Lifter -

For what it's worth, I applied in May 2002 and interviewed on December 5th. Still no word from JetBlue.

HHHMmmm,
Timing is everything, but it never seems right for me. Should have my ATP done on 20th of this month, again just little to late. Was wondering about the Dallas Air Inc get-together, or should I say give Darby my $ party. Was hoping JB might look face-to-face with a few to put a face with the database, and schedule a few interviews closer than April. Something about timing. Having to decide when to drop retirement paperwork from AF, what was that about timing?

Lifter,

I haven't heard about Jet Blue being at those silly fairs. I can't imagine why they would want to be there. Save your money.

I applied last March or whenever the new system came on-line. Not a word.

Tough times to be bailing from the AF. Good Luck.

Good news!

I just got the call from Dean. I will be in the Feb 3 class in MIA. I hope to see some of you there.

Thanks to all who have posted helpful information on this board.

I actually saw jetBlue at the Air inc fair in LA once. It was March of 2000, only one month after they started flying. Needless to say, with all the other airlines hiring, no one was talking to them. I actually felt bad, the lines to talk to guys from United, Delta and the other majors were huge and there was little old jetBlue with no one to talk to. My, how things have changed.

Oh by the way CONGRATS 330!!!!!!

330 Driver,

Welcome aboard. As per our conversations, I knew you'd be an immediate selection.

I'll see you soon
Happy landings

JetBlue does go to the AIR, Inc job fairs. I met Dean at the Dallas job fair in January 2002. That may actually be what helped me eventually get the call to interview (however, I'll never really know exactly why or how my name bubbled up).

I'm not really a big AIR, Inc or Kit Darby fan (although you'd never know it considering how much money I've given Kit over the years), but I really do think the networking I did in Dallas helped me eventually get hired at JetBlue.

Congrats all of you on the way to working at JetBlue. Without trying to sound like a BlueAid drinker, this company and the people here are the greatest. I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to come here (or, more appropriately, with their choice to let me come here).

I wrote a letter of reference for someone for Dec 5 interviews, I am not JB, and they called me and asked if I had flown with the applicant and I had. Then the Q's came-tell a time when the applicant went above and beyond the call of duty, when and how did the applicant make the job "fun", how did this person handle a difficult situation? etc. Anyway for me it was a mini interview for my buddy-hope he gets it!

Latest resources

Back