• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue or Continental?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I put this on another thread already. I've been at CAL for almost 19 years and am fairly knowledgeable about most info at CAL. If anyone would like me to call them and answer any questions about CAL, PM your phone number. Again please no PM's about a referral, I already got on three friends and can't help anyone I haven't known for a considerable time.

CAL EWR 737 -

Thanks for the info. I start indoc this Tuesday, but I swear it's never gonna get here... I feel like a five-year-old waiting for Christmas.

ATRedneck said:
CAL EWR 737 -

Thanks for the info. I start indoc this Tuesday, but I swear it's never gonna get here... I feel like a five-year-old waiting for Christmas.

If you don't mind could you do me a favor? Your class is going to be visited by several senior flight ops, flight standards and training and manpower planning management types for the first few days. Could you or maybe you and classmates ask some or all of the following questions?

1: What is CAL's reaction to Delta's announcement on major Central and South America expansion on top of their already announced European expansion?

2: What is the latest on the hiring projections for 2006?

3: What do they think the chances age 60 will be changed?

4: Any comments about a UAL merger rumors?

5: Will there be significant movement on the next system bid?

Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back