• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue open house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Charged a membership fee and a seminar fee and sold copies of Blue Streak while allowing camping by the pool...for a fee of course.

AH!!! :beer:

They totally could have turned that field they were going to build a hotel on into a camp ground! Would have been awsome called it:

"Bluesapaloosa"

Kegs of beer ect... ah they dropped the ball...

Yea...Bluesapaloosa. Niiiice.

Host the new-hire Wednesday night partys there...since Bennigan's is closed.

Calls for interviews have started. A friend who attended an open house got the call yesterday. Don't know what day he's interviewing yet.

People are being called to set up dates for interviews. Sorry for being unclear.

GoodLuck Dudes!

I attended the open house on 5/14 and received a call today for a June 3rd interview. Needless to say that today gets filed in the "good day" column.

I hope to be joining you folks soon!

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I thought the open house was very informative and personal. It was a relaxed environment and allowed plenty of individual contact and question/answer opportunities.

Last edited:
Guys just an FYI....There is a good chance if you were hired today....YOU may never see a left seat...We have a very young pilot group...If that's ok with you...Than Welcome....We are glad to have you.

Guys just an FYI....There is a good chance if you were hired today....YOU may never see a left seat...We have a very young pilot group...If that's ok with you...Than Welcome....We are glad to have you.

That's funny. People will be pouring out of B6 when American, Delta and United are hiring. LOL!!!!

Delta, definitely. AA? Not with the current levels of dysfunction. UA? HA,ha, ha... although I have high hopes it will be a worthy place again someday after the merger is complete. They gotta get through about 1300 furloughees first.

Latest resources

Back