Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Headfake14

646 3A
Hey guys...how have you been enjoying the open house? The other thread was hi-jacked...staring a new one...hopefully it'll stay clean.

I heard it's been nice. Appears to be better organized (due to the invites) than when I went in 07.

Hey guys...how have you been enjoying the open house? The other thread was hi-jacked...staring a new one...hopefully it'll stay clean.

I heard it's been nice. Appears to be better organized (due to the invites) than when I went in 07.

Thanks for starting the new thread. Good info. I was wondering if you knew what the "average" attendee's background/qualifications were looking like? Any furloughed guys? Any other info would be appreciated.

Thanks again.!

We had few guys from UPS, Midwest, and many from Air jamica....Few from Frontier....Few from JALAirways....Hours Range from low 5000 to as high as 12000....Guys with MD11, A320,B747,E190,A340,G5..Typed... We will hire around 120 to 150 this year...All new hires will go to E190 for few years...most will be based in KBOS and some in KJFK.To move over to A320 a new hire is looking at 4 to 5 year...Again things could change overnight and we might hire in to A320 but for now we will not as we have many E90 FO who have been waitting to move over....You will work with great guys/Gals...They pay on time....Company is making money...Until AA buy us....Than I need to look for job again...Good Luck guys... we are happy to have everyone of you guys...

Open House was Great! It was like hanging out with a group of friends. What a great group of people. I really felt at home. Looks like a great place to make a career.

what is that supposed to mean...?

perhaps a bit of sarcasm... to me open house implies open to everyone. But to come to Jetblue's open house you need an invitation.

It all makes sense in that the current landscape is organic as long as metrics are checked against long term strategic takeaways. Welcome to Jetblue!!!!

Did the People Dept. give any hints as to when they will be calling for interviews?

One thing I noticed was there weren't any people department (hr) employees there. Everyone was either a pilot of a sim instructor. Not to say they cant work for both departments. But most of the info on interview dates and class dates was an educated guess from what they said.

Latest resources

Back