• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue open house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One thing I noticed was there weren't any people department (hr) employees there. Everyone was either a pilot of a sim instructor. Not to say they cant work for both departments. But most of the info on interview dates and class dates was an educated guess from what they said.

Thanks Land.

TG

perhaps a bit of sarcasm... to me open house implies open to everyone. But to come to Jetblue's open house you need an invitation.

It sounds like it was better organized than when I went. I did an open house in 07...it was crazy. Had to be at least 150 in ONE day. Hard to get any quality "face time" with the JB folks that day.

I understand the 'invite' plan. It would've been super crazy if we didn't do that. Since noone has been hiring...our new pay rates...ect. I think it would've been complete chaos if it was a free-for-all.

I think it was a good move...

A system bid has not come out... That means that they don’t know how many pilots they need. So I think it might take at least 2 weeks for people to start getting calls.

This is just an opinion and nothing more.

I liked the part about; until AA buys us then you will be looking for a job again. That was great:laugh:

If it were truly open there would be twenty thousand people there. What should they have done?

Charged a membership fee and a seminar fee and sold copies of Blue Streak while allowing camping by the pool...for a fee of course.

A system bid has not come out... That means that they don’t know how many pilots they need. So I think it might take at least 2 weeks for people to start getting calls.

This is just an opinion and nothing more.

Interviews will be in June...3 days worth. I don't exactly remember the dates so I won't try to guess. I heard this from the CPO.

Also, they...the guys figuring out staffing...don't know/agree on how many. 50 to 130.

Latest resources

Back