• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waterski

E90 335i
Hello Blue Pilots,

Pass the word…JetBlue Pilot Open House – December 12, 2006 – Orlando Support Center

In preparation for 2007 Interviews, we are hosting an Open House (free job fair) on December 12, 2006 from 12 noon to 4:00 p.m. on the campus of our Orlando Support Center.

The Open House will give our Flight Ops, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team an opportunity to share information pertinent to each area of the job, while our Recruiters will meet one-on-one with candidates and review resumes. We will also showcase the campus with tours provided by Flt Ops Training.

Please pass this information along to Pilots you know that would embrace the JetBlue culture and are enthusiastic about joining our Team. Best of all, it’s a commuter friendly event, so business casual attire is requested.

An e-flyer is attached for you to use as an invitation and it contains specific details about the event.

Manager, Pilot Recruitment​

Sunday best?

Hello Blue Pilots,

Pass the word…JetBlue Pilot Open House – December 12, 2006 – Orlando Support Center

In preparation for 2007 Interviews, we are hosting an Open House (free job fair) on December 12, 2006 from 12 noon to 4:00 p.m. on the campus of our Orlando Support Center.

The Open House will give our Flight Ops, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team an opportunity to share information pertinent to each area of the job, while our Recruiters will meet one-on-one with candidates and review resumes. We will also showcase the campus with tours provided by Flt Ops Training.

Please pass this information along to Pilots you know that would embrace the JetBlue culture and are enthusiastic about joining our Team. Best of all, it’s a commuter friendly event, so business casual attire is requested.

An e-flyer is attached for you to use as an invitation and it contains specific details about the event.

Manager, Pilot Recruitment​

Don't you have a bunch of resumes on file, is your pool drying up?

No pot shots, just curious?

AAflyer

I will be there, and I'm going to tell them I will sign a five year contract for 10 dollars per hour less than the next SOB behind me.

I don't know, lack of maturity, stupidity, rudeness, or whatever. We're all the same. I just didn't think of it first. Not to hurt, but in jest. (And Jetfumes knows it too). I guess it's fair to say. "We are American Pilots"

Don't you have a bunch of resumes on file, is your pool drying up?

No pot shots, just curious?

AAflyer

JetBlue loves the chance to do a face-to-face meet and greet before they interview you. If I were to go to this open house, I would be thinking and acting just like it's an interview.

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow]Here is a copy of the attachment...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow]Pilot Open House[/FONT]
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Orlando Support Center
8265 Hanger Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
12 noon to 400 p.m.

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow]Visit our Training Campus in Orlando, Florida and meet the JetBlue Flight Operations, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team. Transportation: Our JetBlue 32 passenger bus will be departing MCO Terminal A, lower level, spaces 27/28 every 20 minutes between 1100 a.m. and 300 p.m. If you are driving, parking is available on campus. Attire: This is an informal event so please wear casual business attire. Apply on-line: If you are interested in joining the JetBlue Flight Ops Team, please apply on-line at www.jetblue.com. Candidates must meet our First Officer minimum qualificationsto be considered for employment. You are welcome to bring an updated resume to the Open House. Attendance is not required to be considered for an interview. [/FONT]

Latest resources

Back