• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Nov 2 & 3 Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How bout you aren't clear on what I posted above. It IS two pilots...one pilot plus a People Department rep on the panel AND one pilot for the exit interview. Very few, if any, FAs fill in as the People Depart rep, mostly they are corporate HR guys and gals. Clear now?

trueblue said:
How bout you aren't clear on what I posted above. It IS two pilots...one pilot plus a People Department rep on the panel AND one pilot for the exit interview. Very few, if any, FAs fill in as the People Depart rep, mostly they are corporate HR guys and gals. Clear now?

When I was interviewed I had one pilot and one inflight. Then for the exit interview I had another pilot.

trueblue said:

Looks like banger and B6 CLEARED it up with firsthand experience: B6 IS using FA's to conduct pilot interviews!!! Might be a good idea to check your facts first.

castle bravo said:
Looks like banger and B6 CLEARED it up with firsthand experience: B6 IS using FA's to conduct pilot interviews!!! Might be a good idea to check your facts first.

Who cares who does the interviews?? They are obviously doing a great job training these people because everyone I've met at JetBlue so far has been great. I have yet to meet any "bad-apples". Pilot, F/A, Accountant etc......etc....... It just doesn't matter who's interviewing you they are all professionals.

I sure would like to be able to hire the F/A's though............;)

banger said:
When I was interviewed I had one pilot and one inflight. Then for the exit interview I had another pilot.

Ditto... That was two years ago for me, things may have changed. Regardless it was a seemless process that was relaxing and positive. No bad cop bad cop interview. Although, I'm a little put off that Flight Attendants who transitioned to HR with little or no previous airline experience can interview pilots (at the time, now might be different) yet pilots who actually know what it takes to run a smooth crew can't interview Flight Attendants.

Just Grateful to have a Job,

Counselair:cool:

How was the cruise?

B6Driver said:
Hello Thomas..................

Ditto!!!

I initially interviewed in October of 2003. I passed Phase I but was shot down at Phase II via a fed-ex letter on December 24th, with no explanation. Before you wonder my background check came up clear with no problems. Naturally I was upset, I subsequently spoke with Dean at an Air Inc seminar and he relayed to me that it is not just your background that is considered at the final pilot review board. They examine the various scores that you were awarded at the Phase I interview and if they feel you were lacking in something then they shot you down. If there is a problem with an item in your background check then it is policy to inform you and hopefully you can mutually work through whatever the problem was. As for duration I initially applied in April of 2003, interviewed in October 2003, and re-applied in April of 2005 and I have yet to hear anything. I have over 10k hours with 6 heavy jet types. I currently fly the B747 for a Japanese operator.

Good luck to everyone;

Patiently waiting;

Helmsmen

Latest resources

Back