jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kjkil said:
Has anyone thought about calling either JBlue or USIF??? I know we keep hearing, on this board, that the calls will be coming, but how would we feel after 80 days if we were not in touch through this medium?? Just a thought.

Hey bro -
I'm in the same boat as you. I would strongly recommend you
DO NOT call either JetBlue or USIS. Hang tough...they told us they do not want us calling them first, and I hear they are really serious about it. I know this has been painful - I haven't heard a peep either - but just let them get to us in their own due course.

I have a feeling I'm going to be the last person they notify! LOL

KTF!

-TG

Alright Dude, I am with you....I will hold out as painful as it is. I just wanted to hear that others are in the same boat as me.

kjkil,

I was in the same boat from the Sept. interviews. It seemed like everyone and there brother had been called for a class. I called all of my previous employers, references, etc. Some of them had been contacted, some hadn't. That bothered me so I contacted VK to see if there was anything I could help with. 2 days after I received the "please be patient" reply email from VK I got the "no thanks" email from Dean. That was 8 weeks after I made it pass Phase I. I know my background was clean and I had 6 LOR's from JB employees. That being said, I would allow this process to play without contacting them. I will never know if that was my disqualifier or not, but I can speculate. Good Luck to you and everyone else in purgatory.

flyguy8 said:
kjkil,

I was in the same boat from the Sept. interviews. It seemed like everyone and there brother had been called for a class. I called all of my previous employers, references, etc. Some of them had been contacted, some hadn't. That bothered me so I contacted VK to see if there was anything I could help with. 2 days after I received the "please be patient" reply email from VK I got the "no thanks" email from Dean. That was 8 weeks after I made it pass Phase I. I know my background was clean and I had 6 LOR's from JB employees. That being said, I would allow this process to play without contacting them. I will never know if that was my disqualifier or not, but I can speculate. Good Luck to you and everyone else in purgatory.

This might make things worse but ONE phone call to the HR would not automatically give you the "no thanks" letter.
I'm afraid you will have to look for another reason.

Zipperhead said:
This boats gettin full, I'm in it as well....Where are the life vests???

Hey, there he is. Was wondering when you'd show up.

No life vests required, this is a slow cruise so just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

KTF!

If I'm gonna sit back and relax, I think I'm gonna need a few drinks!!! Which deck is the bar on??? :beer:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back