Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Zipperhead

Hey guys and gals,

For those of us about to enter week 4 in the phase II waiting game, what are the latest rumors? I guess the hopes of a Dec class are gone from what I hear. I thought I heard of a Jan 10th class for both aircraft.

Anyone............

I got nothing for ya! I guess they decided not to have a Dec. class from what I heard also. Does anyone know how long ground school is in MCO?

School is about 6 weeks. It took nearly 7 weeks for us to find out. We start this Wednesday.
Keep the faith and best of luck.

Kane said:
I got nothing for ya! I guess they decided not to have a Dec. class from what I heard also. Does anyone know how long ground school is in MCO?

Ground school is about six weeks, give or take a couple of days...either airplane.

Got a call last week offering a E190 class that would have started this week. I assume that was the Nov 30th class that folks were asked about during the interview. I deferred for the A320, and the HR folks said to expect a Jan 4th or 18th class.

Anybody else,

RM

Is it six/seven weeks from the date of interview or from when you were notified that you made it through phase one? That's about a weeks difference for me.

Thanks.........

No word yet...

... I believe only about 2-4 guys were offered the 30th class to fill it. (50 plus guys in that class!)Again, though, I haven't gotten a call yet... I'm telling myself they'll be calling us mid-Dec (this takes away some of the stress and anxiousness!)

I hope HR tells us something before Christmas. That would be the nice thing to do. Otherwise my ulcer is going to start bleeding!

Kane said:
How's the weather in MCO during January?

Weather is warm (range about 55 to 80 degrees, average high around 70)

As far as the December class goes, I heard that they just made the Nov. 30th class bigger (50 people total) to make up for December. For those of you waiting in Phase 2 be patient and good luck. I interviewed in Sept. and I waited 7 weeks to get the call. From the Sept. interviews the Phase 2 wait was anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks with an average of around 5-6 weeks.

I hope they call you guys before the Holidays so you can relax!
GOOD LUCK

Latest resources

Back