Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue no longer to honor pay review process.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Coming from a regional pilot who wants to work for allegiant? Now that's funny.

Coming from a "major" airline pilot who flies regional routes in an E190. Enjoying that? WOW - you formerly flew the ERJ and you made it to the "big time" in your huge E190. You could have gone to Delta or Fedex or SWA, but you chose JB. You won the lotto! Good for you!

BTW, how do you like your Wal-Mart, low-cost health insurance?

I asked a question about Allegiant - not the same as applying for the job. DUMBa$$.

Last edited:
Coming from a "major" airline pilot who flies regional routes in an E190. Enjoying that? WOW - you formerly flew the ERJ and you made it to the "big time" in your huge E190. You could have gone to Delta or Fedex or SWA, but you chose JB. You won the lotto! Good for you!

BTW, how do you like your Wal-Mart, low-cost health insurance?

I asked a question about Allegiant - not the same as applying for the job. DUMBa$$.

The routes I fly are a mix of regional routes and routes more traditional to A320-717-737-dc9. Is that what you think defines a job? The kind of route or airplane I fly? I can tell you this is 3 times the job I had at my regional, and if the airplane bothered me that much, I can bid they're A320/321 someday. By the way, I am in no hurry to do that, if your little brain can understand that.

As for allegiant, the questions you were asking show that you want to work their, or are writing a report for airline class. If I had time waste, I would quote you. Either way, I get paid more to fly my "RJ " than allegiant, spirit, virgin.... how is allegiant retirement by the way?

stagnet airline

What is stagnet??? a male magnet??

stagnet airline

What is stagnet??? a male magnet??

Kinda like Dragnet?

6WEBB.JPG

So if not based on the industry average of the peer set, then what _________________? (method)

Total Rewards.

Look it up.

Total rewards is recognition that pay in itself is not the sole motivator.

It acknowledges that it is both the tangible and intangible aspects of the work experience that contribute to the employees’ sense of engagement and choices in their careers.

Seems like pretty simple math. For the last decade salaries have either gone down or sideways for the most part. Well, the new contracts are now going up. So is it really a surprise that they no longer want to use the average?

Remember, you don't get what you deserve you get what you negotiate.

Total Rewards.

Look it up.

Total rewards is recognition that pay in itself is not the sole motivator.

It acknowledges that it is both the tangible and intangible aspects of the work experience that contribute to the employees’ sense of engagement and choices in their careers.

Instead of $$$$money, jetBlue thinks that your pay in also made up of

-Culture
-New shiny jets
-A "no furlough policy"
-A moat
-Industry leading PEA
-Blue chips
-An open door policy (but don't go over my helmet!)
-...fast upgrades
-organic growth(wide bodies don't fit at T5)
-anual pay reviews
-2 FSM's
-great Health care
-LOL, LTD, STD that doesn't quit... sort of
-8% retirment contribution... (as long as you don't want profit sharing, but if you take a 5% pay cut, they'll give you 5% more for a total of 13%)
-They hired me with no PIC (not me, but they do do this)
-It's so much better than my regional carrier... (well, duh...)
-No union dues, we have a PVC for free.
-Highest paid E-190 drivers in the world.
-Premium pay (have you seen that 150% over 78hrs) There's a value to that, that they're workin on.
-A pat on the back and company wide recognition for... doing your job. yes a high five is worth somethin.
-CULTURE! ... have we seen this before?
-I'm sure there's more reasons to not get paid$$$$ at jetBlue, but I've had afew beers and it's time for bed.

Insert your substitution for $$$ here:_____________________________

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back