Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue no longer to honor pay review process.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude really? What's really funny is that coming from 9e you should know better. Second, who would want to work at a stagnet airline? Seriously you need to stop spraying blue juice through your corn hole because your out of touch my man.

What does this even mean?

This is turning into a really stupid thread. Lets get back on course shall we. The agreed upon pay review was to get a composite average and to try and figure out what that is based on an agreed upon process. They are now trying to upend that process. The reason is clear, they prefer a union drive. I'm guessing they they want another 5 years of below average wages so they can do things like pay 72 million for DCA slots and 200 million for an international terminal add on. Its actually brilliant from a business standpoint, if you think about it. 17 years of building an airline on the backs of the employees, before the first CBA,.... genius! The union drive this time around WILL succeed.

In the last PVC email, JetBlue has told the PVC they will no longer provide annual raises to our base pay based on industry average of the peer set.

Not acceptable.

So... we have to ask ourselves, why would management no longer care about trying to hire/retain pilots going into the future?

So... we have to ask ourselves, why would management no longer care about trying to hire/retain pilots going into the future?

Obvious answer: they don't expect to need pilots anymore because of a pending merger. That's possible, but even likelier is:

Not-so-obvious answer: they know they've already hired all the captains they need for at least 10-15 years, so they only have to attract seat warmer FO's for a long time. As long as the pay is better than Mesa, that's good enough for seat warmers and bean counters both.

Also they are in the process of changing STD/LTD/LOL for the worse. Further announcements are upcoming.

The degradation continues

Dude really? What's really funny is that coming from 9e you should know better. Second, who would want to work at a stagnet airline? Seriously you need to stop spraying blue juice through your corn hole because your out of touch my man.

True, but if I was at a bankrupt Pinnacle today, I'd take JetBlue in a heartbeat.

In the last PVC email, JetBlue has told the PVC they will no longer provide annual raises to our base pay based on industry average of the peer set.

Not acceptable.

So if not based on the industry average of the peer set, then what _________________? (method)

So if not based on the industry average of the peer set, then what _________________? (method)

"Welll seee Delta flies the same aircraft as us, but they also fly bigger ones and fly overseas. So we wont count their payscales. And Southwest is too big for us to count as a peer, so we wont count them. We will only use Spirit, Allegiant, and Virgin America as peers."

Latest resources

Back