• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Mins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It appears (from looking @ some of your profiles) that they are sort of going from high-to-low in experience level in terms of the first offers/earlier class dates (which I guess makes some sense).

Is this their historic 'MO' .. just curious.

Congratulations on making it to phase II. I think most in Phase II get the nod and an offer. I'm not sure how long it's taking these days. I think I waited about 8 weeks about a year and a half ago. Hopefully they have sped up the process some.

In my experience I have learned that Phase II can be as short as "How soon can you be here? (conditional offer)" to even longer than the advertized max of 12 weeks. Don't try to figure out how the process works from the inside or you will go slightly mad. It's worth the wait, though!

are folks getting hired w/o one?
I was hired w/o a four year degree. A GED and a 2 year degree in General Studies was good enough as of about 2 years ago. I'm sure glad I finished the 10th grade though, otherwise only having a 9th grade edumacation might have been a show stopper.

BTW, for any of you youngsters out there reading this: GET A FOUR YEAR DEGREE. In anything. I got lucky, you may not. The difference between just getting by paycheck to paycheck and making a good living is a four year degree regardless of your occupation. There are exceptions to the rule, but not many. Go to school. This public service announcement is brought to you by The School of Hard Knocks.

I was hired w/o a four year degree. A GED and a 2 year degree in General Studies was good enough as of about 2 years ago. I'm sure glad I finished the 10th grade though, otherwise only having a 9th grade edumacation might have been a show stopper.

BTW, for any of you youngsters out there reading this: GET A FOUR YEAR DEGREE. In anything. I got lucky, you may not. The difference between just getting by paycheck to paycheck and making a good living is a four year degree regardless of your occupation. There are exceptions to the rule, but not many. Go to school. This public service announcement is brought to you by The School of Hard Knocks.

Rich Dad Poor Dad....recommend reading it. You don't need a 4 year degree to make it big. Would it help to make you smarter, have good grammar and sense of achievement? absolutely...more money? not necessarily!!

I just got the phase 2 email Thursday, I am working on an online degree.

For those of you who are at JetBlue I have a few questions I should have asked earlier..

1. What is training pay? Do you get per diem in training?
2. When does the insurance start?
3. When can my family non-rev?

Thanks in advance

Latest resources

Back