• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Mins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm hoping they have FLL available relatively soon, any current BlueCrew have any insight on how long it took 'em to get to FLL from DOH?

FLL usually takes about 4 months to hold. Give or take a month. Not much movement there, small base. Reserve there is either real senior or real junior.

FLL usually takes about 4 months to hold. Give or take a month. Not much movement there, small base. Reserve there is either real senior or real junior.

In FLL,10 months and still on reserve. Flew 3 days this month. Like said, slow movement. Not complaing though, nothing like being based where you grew up. Oh, took me 4 months from DOH to hold it.

Just a question from something mentioned earlier in this thread. It stated to bring a copy of your Birth Certificate for Flight Benefits for parents. What are the travel benefits for immedaite Parents? Do your parents pay a fee each time they non-rev? Just curious.

Just a question from something mentioned earlier in this thread. It stated to bring a copy of your Birth Certificate for Flight Benefits for parents. What are the travel benefits for immedaite Parents? Do your parents pay a fee each time they non-rev? Just curious.

You get to claim 2 immediate parents for free travel. For example, I have mom and stepdad, as well as dad and stepmom. I can only get free travel for two of them. That is all free. You also accrue buddy passes to use as you see fit. Those have fees depending on how long the stage length is. Can't remember what the fees are right now.

I'm hoping they have FLL available relatively soon, any current BlueCrew have any insight on how long it took 'em to get to FLL from DOH?

4 months from completion of IOE to FLL for myself. Not bad on reserve when u are chillin by the pool on 2 hr call out.

Last edited:
jumping in on the end of this...

Jetblue, like Airtran will be lowering their expectations for pilot applicants very soon, if not already. Especially, if either will need a significant number of them. Delta, CAL, NWA, UAL, SWA, etc., are currently hiring hundreds of pilots. Do the math.

It is a pilot's market...finally.

So I interviewed on the 6th and loved the company and the people. Unfortunately I got the no thank you email. Reapply in 6 months.

I am hoping the reason is that I only have 300 hrs 121 cpt time...

Doubtful. They knew your hours before you showed up for the interview.

Latest resources

Back