• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in, March 8th interview, A320 Aug 30, PC ride current company month of August (I don't think so ). Look forward to meeting you all.
J'AD

PDXcheezhead said:
From what I heard (and that is worth exactly what you paid for it), there are only March folks in the first two 320 classes (8/30 and 9/13) but there a few May poolies in Aug 190 classes.

Cool. Now I wish we would find out what the status is on 320 classes beyond 9/13. I'm sure there will be more because I was told to expect a 320 class around Nov or Dec. I hope they pick up 320 classes so ya'll won't be on reserve very long and so that I can get the A/C that overnights where I'll be commuting from without giving up too many seniority #'s.

I'm in too! Sep 13. I was given the option between the two but missed the call and by the time I got back to her the Aug 30 class was filled. Still very happy to be on my way!

-PB

Updated March Group List...

Accuracy VERY unverified.

Please help. Post a message with your status
(or send me a PM?) and I'll update this and
make it more accurate.

captain dad -----(Letter)
Snoopy Mendoza --(Apr,26 / 320)

Got2GO ----------(May,10 / 320)
2wheelz ---------(May,10 / 320)
LaGarbage Man ---(May,10 / 320)

CalBuff ---------(Jul,06 / 190)

Dave's kid ------(Jul,19 / 190)

My Man Smith ----(Aug,02 / 190)

Vastly Underemp -(Aug,30 / 320)
projectguy ------(Aug,30 / 320)
FlyingSkirt -----(Aug,30 / 320)
Runninman -------(Aug,30 / 320)
JA'd ------------(Aug,30 / 320)
PDXcheezhead ----(Aug,30 / 320)

smoky22 ---------(Sep,13 / 320)
Propblast -------(Sep,13 / 320)
pilotgolfer -----(Sep,13 / 320)

Chappy Sinclair -(????)
Flyiguy ---------(????)
Kayman ----------(????)
CheeseheadinTX --(????)
skypine69 -------(????)
xcrjdriver ------(????)

Hey Guy's:

I've been lurking in the shadows following the thread. It is great to see the positive news starting to flow from Forrest Hills. Congrats to all. PDX the list looks good. I can tell you that Flyiguy has accepted another gig out west so that is one more box you can check off on your list.
Propblast, good to see you got what you were holding for, give me a call and I'll give you the the low down on the best wings, and barley pop's in MCO.
For those of you who end up with a man named Pablo as an instructor you are in for alot of great info and also a bunch of laugh's. If he happens to stump you on a question though you just look him straight in the eye and tell him. " Go around flaps said that I don't have to worry about that S--T anymore". You will need to deliever it in your best Ricky Ricardo accent.
As for the Go around flaps nickname that I earned in the sims, what can I say, We long time Cat I guy's just don't like the idea of Cat III autoland. It took some getting use to but not before they threatened to shoot me down if I did not let the airplane land.

Once again congrat's to all and look forward to seeing you on the line.

Go around flaps (aka LaGarbage Man)

ATR (aka the Owl)
LOL :)
How in the hell did I forget "Giddyup" ??? Once you have heard it spoken, it will be burned into your memory forever.

June 14th interview and waiting, waiting, waiting and yup you guessed it waiting. Phase one complete and i think phase two as well. the background check is done, just waiting. I guess with so many in the pool there is no hurry. But I guess that all I can do is wait.

Do you know if Capt. Dad got the letter right away or did they take the full 12 weeks to deliver it?

hyepilot said:
June 14th interview and waiting, waiting, waiting and yup you guessed it waiting. Phase one complete and i think phase two as well. the background check is done, just waiting. I guess with so many in the pool there is no hurry. But I guess that all I can do is wait.
the wait sucks, but the call is WELL worth it! Good luck to you.

Latest resources

Back