• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many people ar ein the pool? And did you guys get a call or an email? I interviewed on June 14th, and I haven't heard anything yet. I know that my background check is done. I guess that it is just a matter of waiting now. And as lazy as I am, I even hate to wait.

I talked to Verna today for about 20 minutes. There are 50 or so people in the pool from the March interview group. They are putting 30 people thru the E190 in August and there are 2 A320 classes planned between now and year end (14 in each). I know there are rumors floating around about more A320 classes, but for now Verna says it looks like 2 classes.

There are 37 people from the May interviews that will be called shortly to enter the pool and they will join the 12 from May that have already been put in the pool.

They have not even begun looking at the June interviews yet.

So to answer your question, there are about 99 people who are in the pool or will be in the pool in the next week or so. These 99 people came from the March and May interview groups.

Thanks for the info! That helps much! Darn and I was hoping to get out of here, before the fit hits the shan!

Pilotgolfer, the 12 from may they have already called + 37 that will be called soon is 49. there were about 100 guys waiting to pass phaseII from May.

Any idea if they have already decided on them all and the fedex letters have been send out or if there are still about 50 other's from may the PHB has not review yet?any fedex letter sent out yet from may phaseII?when?

thanks,

( blood pressure goes up everytime I hear a truck driving by my street:))

So Dude, (pilotgolfer)
Riddle me this.....
If one made it through to Phase II, what are the chances that they will get the try again letter. I understood that it is your background check and then the PHB meets and takes the scores from your interview and background and other magical stuff and then makes a yes or no answer. Is that right? I mean what in the world could kick out you now? If you lied on your background? YES! Killed someone and didn't tell them. YES! I mean what else could kick you out of the running? I'm not worried about my background, if the gov. trusts me then JB shouldn't have a problem with me. I did have some help in the interview. Met the right people, and did the right things. I'm even headed out to NYC next week to see if I can see more people.
The Qclub is calling me....

Snowbum and Hyepilot,

I'm sorry but I don't know the answers to those questions. I'm just relaying info that I was able to track down. I believe the info is accurate...but then again, this is Flightinfo.

Airbus Classes. . .

Bernice called and offered me an A320 class on Sep 13th. . .I accepted!

See you at the bar in MCO. . .

Good bye active duty, hello ramen noodles

Smoky, congrats....it's been a long time coming

I, too, got the call from Bernice...Airbus, August 30th.... WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Who else?

congrats on the airbus classes guys! I was considering waiting as well, but when the email came offering the 190 classes for Aug I found it hard to pass up. 190 class on Aug 2. Just can't wait to start!

Latest resources

Back