• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilotgolfer and CalBluff, congrats guys. Welcome to the pool. It's great to hear the hardest wait is finally over for most of the guys from our group. Can't wait to meet everyone in class! Wheelz and Garbage man, thanks for the updates! Good luck with the rest of training. Now if the Pistons can just pull this one out it will be an AWESOME night!:rolleyes:

Hey fellow poolies sorry have not posted sooner. Got the call from Verna 3rd week of May. Swimming until Sept. or later. Decision time Southwest also called passed their decision board. Time to get the type. Looks like a July or August class date with LUV.

Everyone's accounted for...

To all my fellow poolies and everyone in class for that matter: Please stay in touch here with any updates, intel, scoop, heck even a good joke. This board is the one of the only things that reminds me daily that there is a light at the end of an increasingly dark mesaba tunnel d=)

1) Snoopy Mendoza --(Apr,26 / A320)
2) Got2GO ----------(May,10 / A320)
3) 2wheelz ---------(May,10 / A320)
4) LaGarbage Man ---(May,10 / A320)

5) Dave's kid ------(Jul,19 / 190)
6) captain dad -----(Letter)
7) CheeseheadinTX --(pool)
8) Vastly Underemp -(pool)
9) projectguy ------(pool)
10) FlyingSkirt ----(pool)
11) smoky22 --------(pool)
12) skypine69 ------(pool)
13) Flyiguy --------(another gig)
14) pilotgolfer ----(pool)
15) xcrjdriver -----(pool or SW)
16) CalBuff --------(pool)
17) Kayman ---------(pool)
18) Propblast ------(pool)
19) My Man Smith ---(pool)
20) PDXcheezhead ---(pool)

How many of you guys are presently furloughed from other airlines? I've been out since 4/29 from ATA and October seems so far away. Anybody else in the same situation?

Scott

furloughed from NW in Dec 01. Been flying corporate and waiting for SOME good news ever since. . . .yesterday Verna delivered.

PDXcheezhead said:
To all my fellow poolies and everyone in class for that matter: Please stay in touch here with any updates, intel, scoop, heck even a good joke. This board is the one of the only things that reminds me daily that there is a light at the end of an increasingly dark mesaba tunnel d=)

1) Snoopy Mendoza --(Apr,26 / A320)
2) Got2GO ----------(May,10 / A320)
3) 2wheelz ---------(May,10 / A320)
4) LaGarbage Man ---(May,10 / A320)

5) Dave's kid ------(Jul,19 / 190)
6) captain dad -----(Letter)
7) CheeseheadinTX --(pool)
8) Vastly Underemp -(pool)
9) projectguy ------(pool)
10) FlyingSkirt ----(pool)
11) smoky22 --------(pool)
12) skypine69 ------(pool)
13) Flyiguy --------(another gig)
14) pilotgolfer ----(pool)
15) xcrjdriver -----(pool or SW)
16) CalBuff --------(pool)
17) Kayman ---------(pool)
18) Propblast ------(pool)
19) My Man Smith ---(pool)
20) PDXcheezhead ---(pool)

Looks like the 95% Phase II figure in pretty accurate. For Capt Dad's sake though, I sure wish it had been 100 %.

I know the pool wait seems like an eternity, but there's still much more growth in the works, even with our small slowdown.

pilotgolfer said:
How many of you guys are presently furloughed from other airlines? I've been out since 4/29 from ATA and October seems so far away. Anybody else in the same situation?

Scott

Furloughed or just plain slam-dunked. I know there were a lot of IDE guys at the Mar. 8/9 interviews.

-PB

OK let me re-phrase that. How many of you are not currently working? I need some ideas how to pass the time on a low budget. I've tried watching the grass grow, watching the paint dry, etc.

Scott

i was painting my livingroom when verna called......
bc

pilotgolfer said:
OK let me re-phrase that. How many of you are not currently working? I need some ideas how to pass the time on a low budget. I've tried watching the grass grow, watching the paint dry, etc.

Scott

Latest resources

Back