• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kayman, congrats on the call, but we're going to have to trade Holy Grail quotes for me to believe you'll be senior to me! Maybe we'll be in upgrade class together someday.....

Smitty, hang in there dude, the water's warmer in some spots than others......

Skirt, I'm getting awfully thirsty, but I can wait for August

I'm starting to feel like the fat kid in gym class who got picked last all the time. Has anybody else gotten word...is there anybody else waiting??

Pilotgolfer, you are not alone. I too am feeling a bit left out. What's up?!!! March 8 interview and no word yet. . . . any day now I hope. . .

Accuracy unverified.

Best of luck to all those still waiting. I gotta believe this is the week (week 12 I think).

1) Snoopy Mendoza --(Apr,26 / A320)
2) Got2GO ----------(May,10 / A320)

3) 2wheelz ---------(May,10 / A320)
4) LaGarbage Man ---(May,10 / A320)
5) Dave's kid ------(Jul,19 / 190)
6) captain dad -----(Letter)
7) CheeseheadinTX --(pool)
8) Vastly Underemp -(pool)
9) projectguy ------(pool)
10) FlyingSkirt ----(pool)
11) smoky22 --------(pool)
12) skypine69 ------(pool)
13) Flyiguy
14) pilotgolfer
15) xcrjdriver
16) CalBuff
17) Kayman ---------(pool)
18) Propblast ------(pool)
19) My Man Smith ---(pool)
20) PDXcheezhead ---(pool)

Don't worry guys. The calls will come thru soon and you'll be doin' the breaststroke with the rest of us. ;-)

-PB

OK...Verna really does exist. I was starting to wonder. Add me to the list. The bad news is that I will probably have to tread water until October or November.

Scott

Yep, got the call from Verna today as well. In the pool and looking at October or November class - so another long wait begins. . . . this one should be easier. Any others still waiting?

Hey Guys:

Congratulations to all on the news. It looks like the list is almost complete. I have been in contact with my compadre FlyiGuy and he has informed me that he has accepted another opportunity out in the flying world and that we could remove him from the list. With that said we just need to hear the good word from xcrjdriver to finish it off for now. I know that you all will keep the thread up to date with your class dates and equipment types as that info comes in. Keep the thread alive as long as you can. It is a great place to share intel and also gives you a head start on getting to know something about your future class mates. Got2Go, 2wheelz and myself are just heading into Procedures trainers tommorow so the fire hose will once again be turned up to full force and will occupy most of what little gray matter I have left. I will try and pass any good intel along as we hear it down hear in MCO. Also thanks PDX for picking up the list duties. I apologize for not updating from down hear in FL.

Once again Congratulations and welcome to the Blue Crew.

LaGarbage Man

Latest resources

Back