• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Loses 42.4 Mil

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its all UAUA fault. I am sure the USA Today will blame United.

Just Heard And Can Not Put Link Up That Jetblue Posted A Loss Of 42.4 Mil Last Quarter Works To Be About .24 Cents A Share.

No Profit Sharing Checks This Year.

jetdawg said:
Just Heard And Can Not Put Link Up That Jetblue Posted A Loss Of 42.4 Mil Last Quarter Works To Be About .24 Cents A Share.

No Profit Sharing Checks This Year.

How can the goverment allow them to continue to operate with losses. They should be shutdown. What is the goverment thinking by allowing this to happen. What about the fact they have no defined retirement plan? OMG!!! Wi

:laugh:;)

it will not be UAUA everyone seems to blame everything on Bush so lets keep doing that it makes much more sense.

I just fly airplanes and do not have an advanced degree in economics like a lot of guys on this board, but I do have an idea. How about charging what it costs to produce a product? :):rolleyes:

G100driver said:
I just fly airplanes and do not have an advanced degree in economics like a lot of guys on this board, but I do have an idea. How about charging what it costs to produce a product? :):rolleyes:

We did until fuel tripled, genius. Then competition ensured we couldn't raise fares fast enough to keep up. Good thing we have people like you around to show how it ought to be done.

Hutchman said:
.."consisting of $6.9 million in non-cash stock-based compensation expense.."

Great job managment, here is a bonus.

BTW, that $6.9 mill charge was expensing for rank-and-file stock options (pilots, mechs, dispatchers). Management options were not included.

Doesn't sound like much profit sharing in '06. Kinda hurts the pay package... But at least the stock options are going to be worth a bundle...not...

I thought Neeleman said Jetblue could make money at these oil prices.

Revenue was a concern of mine at Jetblue. Their RASM is absolutely terrible. They could only remain profitable if their wages were rock bottom. I don't see this changing...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back