• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue kicks family off plane for toddlers tantrum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is much closer to the real situation from what I have heard. The news reports are just one side of the story.

Exactly, and bashing airlines or making them look like the bad guys are on of their favorite past times.

I had my on run in with this type of problem. I was catching a ride and in the cockpit J/S. We hadn't closed and coming up on departure. Sure enough there was a lady with a young child that wouldn't shut up. The gate crew wasted no time in issuing a final warning and then having to remove them.

I don't understand what the problem is with some of these kids, the ones with parent's mentally as old as the kids I get, but for ones with well meaning parent's, it just seems like something isn't right. Maybe these young kids, if not banned all together, need to be introduced to a cabin enviorment simulator before being brought on one. It might help calm some of them frightened by the en-closed surroundings.

I agree with all sides- the devil's in the details, but there does need to be some latitude with kids-
The most well behaved kids, with the best, happiest, most disciplined parents, will melt down from time to time- esp in a strange environment.
I actually hate to see people get so bent over a crying child- babies cry- get over it- adults in America tend to forget that they are also responsible for how they react- ever hear of ear plugs and noise canceling headsets- none of which replaces being a relaxed person-
Acting out and won't stay seated crawling over other passengers is a safety issue and a whole other thing-

This wasn't about a crying kid. This was about a kid who refused to sit in a seat and the parents inability to have the child comply.

Latest resources

Back