• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue June 8 interview???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't want to make this more painful to anyone waiting but it took all 12 weeks. So no news is good news as they say. Good luck

Is it a test to see who really wants to work at jb or what? Waiting for a job 12 wks is kind of crazy don't u think? I guess I really want to work at jb bc I'm waiting everyday for the phone call.....

Heres my opinion I like the idea that instead of being offered conditional employment that when you get the phone call you are in. NO pending a successful background check, no lets check your references. Its all done. So although I wish it would have been quicker I am not complaining about waiting 12 weeks.

Well I just finished my wait at 13 weeks and yes it does drive you crazy. Once the call comes it is like taking a huge weight off of your shoulders, and you can now focus on the new challenge. Hang in there they really do call at some point and it is worth it.

There is a Sept 12 class :) hope to see you there. Good luck to all from June 8 and 29 interviews, once again it is well worth the misery of the wait

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back