Jetblue Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dirt Doctor

Just missed another ride home because of their new system! That's twice in as many weeks. I really like the pilots I haul, but I think the only way to fix this is to stop hauling them, at least too work until their Mgt. Feels the pain and fixes this. Any thoughts?

Not the way to solve it at all. Tell the pilots you haul your problems. You might be talking to the right person. If not your js rep should be able to do something.

Another consideration would be to explain the problems you're having on here & ask for help from a Jetblue guy that way.

Don't listen to these guys.
Next time you see a JB guy trying to get on the JS.....shank him!
That will send the message loud and clear.

I don't JS on JB much, what is the issue?

I have been telling JB Guys everytime. Called JS Cord. Today. Had an AA guy on today who told me they are considering what to do also. It is unacceptable as is. I don't want to stir up trouble, I have truly appreciated the way I have been treated by JB for many years, better than Delta. But they are now makeing it very hard to ride on them while we continue to take them at a moments notice.

Well, Post what the problem is. We had several AA, Eagle and a Mesa guy today. No problems with them getting on. Two had to sit up front and they were run through CASS with no problem.

What Station?
What is the problem you are having?
The new system is not great, and some agents aren't up to speed but your post is the first I have heard of there being a problem.

Starting to deny jumpseats, is not going to solve the problem. Your call...........

yea whats the change, and whats the problem for those of us not in the know?

also no reason to take pilot action... this crap always gets worked out

I have been telling JB Guys everytime. Called JS Cord. Today. Had an AA guy on today who told me they are considering what to do also. It is unacceptable as is. I don't want to stir up trouble, I have truly appreciated the way I have been treated by JB for many years, better than Delta. But they are now makeing it very hard to ride on them while we continue to take them at a moments notice.

Ever consider it might have to do with you looking like Dr. Julius Hibbert??

Jfk. Can't go to the gate and get on. Have to go to a service counter and wait in line. Also you have to prelist on the phone which is taking 1-2 hours. Jumping last minute is now impossible!

Latest resources

Back