Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jointops

OK gang,

For those of you who have been wondering, the official word is to start interviewing in Jan and have interviews every other month throughout the year through Oct.

Hope this helps. As to the numbers, I'm guessing it'll be the same as this year. About 250. Hiring anywhere is always great news in this business.:D

Happy landings

any news of those blue darts out yet?

Have you heard of anyone getting a blue dart yet?

Also, how far in advance of an interview are people contacted?
Thanks

For those who want some help I'll be doing a interview prep seminar in Jan the first weekend in Orlando. Location and final details TBD, along with a new website I hope to have up in 2- 3 weeks. Keep watching this thread for details.

Lifter,

Usually, JB will call one month prior to the interview date. I got a call in Sept for the Oct interview, etc. Since the next interview is going to be in Jan, expect the calls to go out in Dec.

From what I've heard, the darts have started to go out, although I don't know anyone who has used one, or gotten one.

Are all the calls out? I heard they would be made sometime in Dec. My buddy is still waiting for a call, hopefully they're still making some for Jan interviews

jointops said:
OK gang,

For those of you who have been wondering, the official word is to start interviewing in Jan and have interviews every other month throughout the year through Oct.

Hope this helps. As to the numbers, I'm guessing it'll be the same as this year. About 250. Hiring anywhere is always great news in this business.:D

Happy landings

Dean says 2 classes every month except for Nov/Dec, so that's only 12.5 per class if your estimate is correct. My class had 18 people in it. How much do the classes vary in size?

Thanks!

What are the competetive times for someone w/out an LOR?

Latest resources

Back