JetBlue in full meltdown mode

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

banger

So with the pilots recently pi$$ed off from the loss of premium pay and reluctant to help out, the leadership is scrambling to head off bad press and loss of bonus money from the nightmare happening in JFK. Word on the street is the COO will be on the hook for this one.

Word on the street? Are you Huggy Bear? But yeah, this could have been handled much better if everyone's F' it valve hadn't been popped off.

Wouldn't say everyone, I've heard from at least one Bluer moving planes to, "help the airline out," or something along those lines. Personally, I'm with the majority of you guys, "Drop the pay, no play".

A buddy of mine told me that the company lost "Operational Control" and they plan a shut down later today in an effort to reset their system. I wonder if the FAA ordered this? Unsure how long it will be for.

Good luck over there.

So with the pilots recently pi$$ed off from the loss of premium pay and reluctant to help out, the leadership is scrambling to head off bad press and loss of bonus money from the nightmare happening in JFK. Word on the street is the COO will be on the hook for this one.

You guys are amateurs! Nobody does meltdowns like we do at SWA! And you guys are gonna hold someone accountable??? No, no, no, that's not right. You're supposed to blame the weather, then pretend it didn't happen, then promote four people into newly created VP positions, then have a deck party.

It's like you guys are running a lemonade stand over there.

You guys are amateurs! Nobody does meltdowns like we do at SWA! And you guys are gonna hold someone accountable??? No, no, no, that's not right. You're supposed to blame the weather, then pretend it didn't happen, then promote four people into newly created VP positions, then have a deck party.

Clearly the SWA/JB merger is near, we are aligning operational philosophies as we speak! ;)

Now just a dang minute. There is nobody an I mean nobody that can screw up an operation better n that that ole USless Air. We wuz jess a bunch of ole country boys when that Ed Colonoscopy done took over our little airline. He done proceeded to institute that there cool northern efficiency. We ain't hardly never recovered since. after the merger we deiced airplanes with plain water and we even had pigs runnin around in the galley. That one makes me kinda homesick it does...

JetBlue and Southwest is pure amateurs when it comes to screw ups.

A buddy of mine told me that the company lost "Operational Control" and they plan a shut down later today in an effort to reset their system. I wonder if the FAA ordered this? Unsure how long it will be for.

Good luck over there.

Heard there POI said, "Shut'er down!"

Check CNN.com...COO blaming 117, but ALPA is calling him out on it. Hilarious...and sad.

Latest resources

Back