• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue in full meltdown mode

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not 3rd graders- and just one woman now- got to keep your jealousy in check scooter with your FI crush you got -
Just keep selling out RJs eventually you'll get those MD's and pesky domestic flying off the property
Yawn! Same old schtick, from the chicken ******************** PFT sellout troll! So now you and red are an item? Just wondering sparky, which one of you girls is the husband?
And, you already flew one of those outsourced jets. And I'll bet they didn't make you write a check to fly it either, unlike your regional you work for now!

Good question- I don't know specifically unless the FO is fatigued-
In that case the fatigue policy applies and a capt can't make an FO fly

Would hate to be a first year on probation and trying to "tell" the CA that you can't fly an extra couple of hours because you are fatigued.

Would hate to be a first year on probation and trying to "tell" the CA that you can't fly an extra couple of hours because you are fatigued.

Not an issue. There is no probation period at JB

How's the B6 operation running today? Lessons learned from earlier in the month?

Canceling flights earlier than before, which I think is better since it keeps us from operating in the middle of the storm. The spool-up tomorrow will be the important part.

Why go through an interview process if an FO can't make that call...

I heard Hollywood made a movie about standard air tran FO's and capts. "Flight"? Something like that?
;-))

Latest resources

Back