jetBlue...hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aren't 330's 2-4-2 in coach?

I just flew on one in Feb -- thought it was 2-5-2. Although that could have been the 777 -- flew half on a 330 half on a 777 for that ride back from the desert.

I think though, that the seating configuration is unimportant. I was really trying to figure out what click was talking about.

There have been rumors lately of 330s (other than the Looftansy ones).

Rumor Only.

Apparently we have or are renegotiate our contracts with Airbus

4300 pilots at B6 by 2015. Widebodies going North South. Air cargo ops freight forward out of MIA and JFK for LH. Unfortunately I saw 2012 this week and I BELIEVE that s#it will happen now- so nevermind!
But as we discussed last week, that is the rumor....

ps- Elephants do it FROGGY style

"Oh and I write on a 3rd grade level and so if not something for work then I do not care enough to proof read it so have fun checking it for me."

THAT IS F"N FUNNY THERE UPS!

In recurrent now. 330 rumor is jacked. Froggy style? That's jacked as well.

FWIW, my inside contact called the powers that be wrt to hiring (11/19/09) and he was told no planned hiring in 2010, 1st quarter 2011 at the earliest.

thats what they say now....my feeling on this...we'll hire in '10. We'll take about 10 ships...I'm sure something will come out of the talks down south and over seas.

And I say the 3 center seats should be gray. :cool: If it's normally a 4 seat config...screw that. Install slightly wider seats with some decent pitch. At least 33".

Latest resources

Back