• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue...hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pocket session information is not reliable.

And if 4 new 190s arrive they will not result in new hiring.

The FSM just took care of that.

Not from pocket session.
The 4 190s are definite, not 100 percent on the hiring but it is most likely...unless they actually do displace. I was hoping that airbus won the "bidding war" but I guess not. So much for the getting rid of the 190 rumor.

Only 147 left to go.

Ditto on wishing Airbus won. I'm glad the flying's on property and not "Operated by Republic", but seriously ready to fly some Euro-trash instead of Brazilian trash. Shepherded an absolute POS up and down the west coast today that needs to be dumped in the jungle for good.....

Ditto on wishing Airbus won. I'm glad the flying's on property and not "Operated by Republic", but seriously ready to fly some Euro-trash instead of Brazilian trash. Shepherded an absolute POS up and down the west coast today that needs to be dumped in the jungle for good.....

Say goodbye to flying the jungle jet on the west coast. They want to keep it closer to the supply shed. It will no longer go further west than AUS. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too! And I've been hearing the rumors about taking the jet off the west coast plenty recently; hope they're not true but suspect otherwise.... Where exactly are we gonna get the busses to replace the flying?

Merry Christmas to you too! And I've been hearing the rumors about taking the jet off the west coast plenty recently; hope they're not true but suspect otherwise.... Where exactly are we gonna get the busses to replace the flying?

We will just redeploy assets from other flying. Just like it was before the Jungle Jet flew west. The LGB Chief Pilot has already disclosed that the 190's days on the west coast are numbered.

Hint-Mike Barger announced this at the LGB TLC visit!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Which begs the question. Why are we taking 4 more 190s when they are so unreliable they can't go further west then Austin??????

Which begs the question. Why are we taking 4 more 190s when they are so unreliable they can't go further west then Austin??????

Bingo. All kinds of questions created from those pocket sessions... and now we're getting more?

Simple. $$$$$... we are by far the highest-profile operator of the POS, especially with Airways pairing their fleet. Embraer is likely giving them away to us at this point, and throwing in a few virgins to boot. Really was hoping to see a seat in Fifi sooner rather than later, sigh.

Latest resources

Back