• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue...hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to current orders and options, our fleet size will double by 2014. Therefore, anyone hired this year could be a Captain by then.

That sounds totally reasonable, double the fleet in 4 years, I mean that is only 25+ airframes a year. Sure, I'll believe that, right after I buy this nice bridge I was just offered for purchase

I heard it was going to be 6000 pilots by 2014 and the pay was going to be SWA + 1% with a mix of 380's 350's 330's and 320's!

Ms. Kay says nope for next year... but that could change if "stuff" happens.

Our fleet size will double?

Right now we are at 151 airplanes according the the quarterly SEC report. So, we will be at 302 airplanes in 2014?

I'll believe it when I see it. Not holding my breath.

GP

It is 1995-2000 for Southwest at Jet Blue. A fleet doubling is size is great fo the folks on the property. Then in 2015 it will be like Southwest now. A great place to be but not a lot of growth.

Our fleet size will double?

Right now we are at 151 airplanes according the the quarterly SEC report. So, we will be at 302 airplanes in 2014?

I'll believe it when I see it. Not holding my breath.

GP

DOOOOOODE! That would be alot of "stuff!" LOL

Thanks for the laugh.:laugh:!

Just off the press...Taking 4 190's next year. Most likely hiring in the Mar-May time period. Two planes summer and two fall.

Latest resources

Back