jetblue hiring stopped

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry Longhorn:
eaglefly was acting like a jerk, and some of us needed to put him in his place.
Again, sorry!

SW has many many of them making 6 figures. Lots of angles to increase income. Obviously they are working 5 plus days a week

I'm not "bragging" about that.

I had to include that to refute the erronous assumption that all regional pilots are bottomfeeders or are perceived inferior to those who fly "big" aircraft BY those who fly big aircraft.

While were at it, lets include among the liars, those who brag about flying larger airplanes or for major airlines belittling those who don't.

But you are bragging. You keep telling us how great you have it and how smart you are....it's called bragging sporto. If you had been turned by JetBlue I would certainly indestand your angst. The fact that you came on this thread to puff your chest out and tell us how JetBlue will be bankrupt makes you sir a halfwitted gomeral.

Last edited:
I had an interview there scheduled for early april, before I got the call from Netjets. I turned it down, they wanted me to buy my own hotel in New York and travel myself out. They told me my interview was at 2:30 pm and to be there by 200pm. It was a weird phone call.

What was weird about it? Not sure where you live, but a 2pm show for an interview would probably have you done by 5 or so. In most cases you should be able to commute up and back the same day not needing a hotel. Anyway congrats on NetJets! They are a first rate company from everything I hear.

737....that was not directed at you....

We don't pay for hotels anymore?

B6, i shared a crashpad with a bunch of you guys back in '03 when good old CCP had a JFK base, and I have a buddy just upgraded on the E190, the best of luck to you,you did a lot for JFK,and the new york area as a whole when you all showed up in '00,and after 9/11 you all were one of the few bright spots in the industry,live long and prosper,Godspeed !

Only children use the word "dork". I suppose "dude" and "bro" and "homey" are there too.

When you make it to your majority, let me know.

hahahahaha damn you are funny. Let me guess......cowboy boots, mustache and belly fat, you sir are a great catch.

Latest resources

Back