• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetblue hiring stopped

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not bitter and don't want to flow.........sorry I didn't fit your mold.

Dude, you are such a liar. There are many threads on Flightinfo, where you brag about how great you are going to have it when you flow to AA. Now that it looks like you are going to lose the flow through, you say you don't want to flow.

As far as JB being on a BK list, be careful throwing stones. Many analysts are predicting AMR will eventually declare BK and this latest debacle doesn't help. If they do declare, those little inefficient airplanes that you fly are going to be parked first. You should practice keeping your mouth shut.:D

Because you brought it up moron!

It's accaptable to belittle all regional pilots as "bottom feeders", but pathetic when they provide information to refute their bottom feeder status ?
No just idiots like you who like to dish it out but can't take it!

It took 20 years, but I've made over $120K for the last 4 years. How long is not the point.
Congrats, it usually takes 1/4 of that time at a major and by year 2 at SWA, FDX,UPS....But that would require you getting hired there!;)

The point is we are all at where we're at NOW. Eagle isn't going to fold (it may change, yes.....and maybe not for the better), but Jet Blue might fold unless something changes.
When fearing for you job its always better to put someone down eh?

What WON'T change is that oil will remain at or above 100 bucks a barrel for the foreseeable future and Jet Blue's costs are only going to go UP, as their pilots become more senior, their other employees get raises (maybe) and maintenance becomes more frequent and more in-depth.
Since you seem to have it all figured out, what is tonight's big 6 lotto?
Besides, what's AMR's plans for eagle when they file chp 11?

Without an eventual cash infusion, JB has got some REAL problems ahead and it might be tough to find someone willing to throw good money after bad after 6 more months of this.
All of this insight, and still you can't get out of eagle.

I n the last 20 years, it's been the Gulf War, 9/11 and now Recession/Oil, but me the little ol' disgruntled and bitter RJ lowlife "bottom feeder" keeps on truckin.
Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure it helps you feel better!:laugh:

Ever read the story of the "Tortoise and the Hare" ?

I like being the Tortoise.
And yet you fit the part of the ass better!:laugh:

The Tortoise can usually look back at his path when he gets to the finish line and see a much more relaxed and less stressful ride. In fact, the most interesting part is watching the hare tie himself in knots on his spastic journey. The Hare is exhausted from all the start/stops, jerking around and tumbles into the bushes and ironically frequently has less to show for his winnings even if he does make the finish line first.

No........I think I'll stay the Tortoises course.

You mean the ass, right??:laugh:
I bet your arm isn't just tired from patting yourself on the back!
BTW tool, isn't TSA replacing eagle out of MIA??
SO much for the stability of eagle, huh?

Just another airline that turned this tool down!

Nope..........never applied.

Same goes for your outfit too. I see you guys finally bent over for management. Of course, since they were going ahead with the merger, you really had no choice.

Best of luck to those at NWA.

Because you brought it up moron!

No just idiots like you who like to dish it out but can't take it!

Congrats, it usually takes 1/4 of that time at a major and by year 2 at SWA, FDX,UPS....But that would require you getting hired there!;)

When fearing for you job its always better to put someone down eh?

Since you seem to have it all figured out, what is tonight's big 6 lotto?
Besides, what's AMR's plans for eagle when they file chp 11?

All of this insight, and still you can't get out of eagle.

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure it helps you feel better!:laugh:

And yet you fit the part of the ass better!:laugh:

You mean the ass, right??:laugh:
I bet your arm isn't just tired from patting yourself on the back!
BTW tool, isn't TSA replacing eagle out of MIA??
SO much for the stability of eagle, huh?

I must have struck a nerve.

Feel better now ?

NO, TSA is flying some of Eagle's EMB routes (but not all). Won't affect me anyway as I have 90% of our seniority list under me.

You've been spewing your bulls&%t here for a long time and it's just as worthless now as ever.

Sorry.

The merger will DEFINATELY result in aircraft and job trimming to be successful. I'd keep that left hand in good condition becasue your going to be using it for many more years. Gear handles can really cause a lot of skin problems.

Dude, you are such a liar. There are many threads on Flightinfo, where you brag about how great you are going to have it when you flow to AA. Now that it looks like you are going to lose the flow through, you say you don't want to flow.

As far as JB being on a BK list, be careful throwing stones. Many analysts are predicting AMR will eventually declare BK and this latest debacle doesn't help. If they do declare, those little inefficient airplanes that you fly are going to be parked first. You should practice keeping your mouth shut.:D

I did want to flow...........once.

The reasons you mention above are why it's a waste of time. Eagle and RJ's are NOT going to disappear despite your fantasies. They will still be needed to fly a lot of routes. With THOUSANDS below me here, I'm not too worried. Eagle's not my sole (or even primary) income anyway.

Best of luck and keep those fuel burns down on those 1 hour taxis at JFK.

All of that in an RJ, you are a big man! You think Jet Blue's got troubles, wait till AMR dumps your sorry ass, as a little regional. RJ's die fast. Bad attitude mixed with small planes won't help anyone, you especially. It's a tough time man, you will need more friends than enemy's now a days. I think we ALL better band together, Your fuel smells as bad as everyone else's!

Yep.

Eagle's shutting down and AMR is pulling out of hundreds of cities.

Riiiiiight......

"How much fuel can I get for a four year old airbus named Blue Skid Mark?"

Hang in there JB. Just keep that TV working.

Good start.

You forgot $127,000/year, weekends off, drive to work, 100% match on 401(k) and almost 90% of my seniority list below me.

:)

That's all good, but you still have to look in the mirror and live with that face of yours the rest of your life.

JFK taxis are usually less than 35 minutes most days now. Have fun in the Saab in SJU!

I'll try to get this thread back on track. I used to work for JetBlue and the bottom line is thier product is awesome. Their pilots and inflight crews are awesome. They'll be around for a long time. If they have stopped hiring, I don't think it will be for long.

Good start.

You forgot $127,000/year, weekends off, drive to work, 100% match on 401(k) and almost 90% of my seniority list below me.

:)

Dork. Glad you are able to afford that netflix account, I'm sure you need it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back