• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue hiring... how and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you are saying the initial group knew all the possible outcomes before bob had a chance to review the claim.

Bull.

Last edited:
I am saying you can't mathematically close a pre-existing pay gap of greater than 10%, and simultaneously give all pilots the same percentage raise. So those that initiated 3A didn't care if the E90 guys were a B-scale.

But, I just don't care to debate the topic further, but thought it was pretty douchy to drag out a months old post to attack me.

Who advised the pcrb about the merits of 3a?

Spill it. No one that is who. You are just writing fiction.

The company would have never given the 190 raise if they knew the outcome either.

Smarta$$, the FIRST thing you need to understand is that pilot feedback has absolutley NOTHING to do with company decisions about pay, sched, bennies, or anything... NOTHING.
"Thanks for your input". And that's it. Lipservice, just to placate you.
(We need an icon for wacking off. Completely appropriate in this context).
Except, as in 2008 when 10% of the pilots quit and others weren't even showing up for classes or interviews.
The company heard that, when it cost them money. That's ALL that they hear and SHOULD hear. It's a business. They make MORE money by paying you LESS than your peers. So far, free pizza and heart-felt handshakes have worked pretty well. Their job is to compensate you as little as possible and they do it well. Their bonuses reflect that.

I've been here 10+ years. When you've been here a little longer, you'll know. Maybe it's better than your regional, probably OK as a stepping stone. It's not a career airline.
Sorry to pop your balloon. I gave up the left seat in a 320 at a major to come here in '02. There was no risk to my seat or equipment. JB was the shining city on the hill.
I was a believer.
I was a sucker...

Last edited:
Anyone who wants an education on JetBlue, please reference bluetruthpilots.com. There is plenty of information there. I highly recommend everyone educate themselves on the facts. The only way this place will ever be a destination airline is via proper representation. It's up to us.

"In business, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate."

http://bluetruthpilots.com

Smarta$$, the FIRST thing you need to understand is that pilot feedback has absolutley NOTHING to do with company decisions about pay, sched, bennies, or anything... NOTHING.
Except, as in 2008 when 10% of the pilots quit and others weren't even showing up for classes or interviews.
The company heard that, when it cost them money. That's ALL that they hear and SHOULD hear. It's a business. They make MORE money by paying you LESS than your peers. So far, free pizza and heart-felt handshakes have worked pretty well. Their job is to compensate you as little as possible and they do it well. Their bonuses reflect that.

I've been here 10+ years. When you've been here a little longer, you'll know. Maybe it's better than your regional, probably OK as a stepping stone. It's not a career airline.
Sorry to pop your balloon. I gave up the left seat in a 320 at a major to come here in '02. There was no risk to my seat or equipment. JB was the shining city on the hill.
I was a believer.
I was a sucker...[/QUOTE]

I nominate this post as the POST OF THE DECADE. Thanks for your contribution.

I was a believer.

And still you worry about jetBlue.

I was a believer.

You are such an incredible tool. You don't see us seeking out posts about your regional airline and making comments. Unreal. How small is your hotdog?

This whole picking a good company to make a career is a long game, but you are spiking the ball and claiming victory 10 minutes into the 1st quarter. Yet you are still a regional airline pilot!!! We could have a union in 6 months, and if we are as profitable as some of these guys say we are, we could also have a very good contract.

How F-ing small does you hotdog have to be to feel you need to tear down the jobs and careers of others? A job that I would take 10 times over again, and is far better than your subcantractor regional airline job.

UAL will not call you. And if they do, you will NEVER pass the interview. But maybe there is still hope for that "shining city on a hill" Allegiant airlines to FINALLY call you...

Why don't you worry about your own sh!tte job and stop acting like a guy who is 4 feet tall.

Latest resources

Back